ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » I'm new and looking for an old PC game. Ne help? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm new and looking for an old PC game. Ne help?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bassplayer666 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-28-2006

Question I'm new and looking for an old PC game. Ne help? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm looking for an old comp. game with some little guy lays red bombs and destroys blocks and stuff in a labyrinth. and no I'm not looking for bomber man. please help?

12-28-2006 13:45 bassplayer666 is offline Send an Email to bassplayer666 Homepage of bassplayer666 Search for Posts by bassplayer666 Add bassplayer666 to your Buddy List
bassplayer666 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-28-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: I'm new and looking for an old PC game. Ne help? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bassplayer666
I'm looking for an old comp. game with some little guy lays red bombs and destroys blocks and stuff in a labyrinth. and no I'm not looking for bomber man. please help?
by the way i don't see Google helping me in this one.

12-28-2006 14:12 bassplayer666 is offline Send an Email to bassplayer666 Homepage of bassplayer666 Search for Posts by bassplayer666 Add bassplayer666 to your Buddy List
Ondskan

Registration Date: 01-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh yes, I know that game, just dont remember name. Do you know the game company? That'd help
01-17-2007 09:40 Ondskan is offline Send an Email to Ondskan Search for Posts by Ondskan Add Ondskan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » I'm new and looking for an old PC game. Ne help?