ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Tom and Jerry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tom and Jerry  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Premier140

Registration Date: 05-31-2006

Tom and Jerry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dose anyone remember this game for the AMIGA it was a side scrolle tom and jerry game you played as jerry and you ran around the house trying to pick up pieces of cheese or something without getting caught by tom. it was a bitch and a half just trying to see if anyone remembers it or knows it on any other platform
07-28-2006 15:23 Premier140 is offline Send an Email to Premier140 Search for Posts by Premier140 Add Premier140 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Premier140: AfroSBEND
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If this is it, it was also made for the NES:
Attachment:
unknown Tom n Jerry 200607311215526.bmp ($posts[attachmentsize] KB, $posts[counter] downloads)

07-31-2006 20:06 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
HappyGamer
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1570.gif

Registration Date: 08-16-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait I thought there was another tom and jerry game for the amegia or maybe it was a pc game where it was just a signle room where you fly around in a plane as a power up and you trying to avoid tom. It was one where you started out in your mouse hole and I think the room was the living room wich extended into the kitchen or something like that. What is the name of that game? I thought it was another tom and jerry game.It was for the pc. Because I think I might have got it from some of the dos game sites I visit.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-05-2006 20:15.

09-05-2006 18:05 HappyGamer is offline Search for Posts by HappyGamer Add HappyGamer to your Buddy List Add HappyGamer to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of HappyGamer: GamingCrack YIM Account Name of HappyGamer: Rastachucker27
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Tom and Jerry