ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Black and White II » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Black and White II  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnHolyMinistry $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1496.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2006

Black and White II Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anybody know much about this one? just curious to see what others think about the game before i buy it

07-25-2006 15:40 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...i'm guessing nobody knows...lol...guess i'll just have to buy it and check it out for myself and let everyone know what i think...

07-27-2006 16:45 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Clipper
a)

Registration Date: 07-24-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its slow 2 start i got bored b4 the learnin was over
get rome total war very good game
07-27-2006 22:56 Clipper is offline Search for Posts by Clipper Add Clipper to your Buddy List
a)

yea...i kinda would figure b&w2 would be slow startin...the first was, too...

what kind of game is that...a strategy style or what

07-28-2006 04:48 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Clipper
a)

Registration Date: 07-24-2006

it good just U get it
U will like it
reed about it 1 then buy it
07-28-2006 22:22 Clipper is offline Search for Posts by Clipper Add Clipper to your Buddy List
a)

thanks, bud Smile i'll take your suggestion...lol

07-29-2006 19:37 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Black and White II