ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnHolyMinistry $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1496.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2006

Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've played d2 for a loooooong time...how about anyone else...
and if you do, what do you think of all that's going on with the realms and the bannings and whatnot...personally i don't believe they should've banned people for using maphacks...it's a tool, not a real hack or anything....Ooooh i'm revealing my maps, i'm so a cheater! o.O

07-25-2006 15:39 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
ArghB $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-02-2006

RE: Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heh, I don't know about what all is going on online, your post just reminded me of the first and only time I ever tried to play online.

I start my own little channel/game/whatever up so I could do some leveling, almost immediately I'm joined by random people trying to get me to trade with them. When I told them I had absolutely nothing since I had just started, they started making threats and talking trash. And that's when I swore off online gaming. Big Grin
07-31-2006 21:01 ArghB is offline Search for Posts by ArghB Add ArghB to your Buddy List
UnHolyMinistry $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1496.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol...those are just the idiots and NoObs that tend to end up on open b.net...if you played closed b.net most likely you'd have had more people asking to join your party, or even help you out with free stuff...that's just how people are on the realms...only prob is blizzard is a crock of shit and deletes peoples' accounts over stupid shit...i guess they think revealing your maps is hurting thier servers and other players in some way or whatever...but meh...i quit playin thier games...all of them, because of that...

08-01-2006 04:33 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction