ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » SilkRoad Online » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SilkRoad Online  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

SilkRoad Online Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone play this one? I'm looking for some people to play with that aren't just complete strangers. So lemme know if you do! Cause I'd love to be able to play with some people.

Account Name: Ryuuzaki9

Character Name: Lightkun

Hope to get some replies to this!
07-20-2006 18:14 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
cr4zybo1

Registration Date: 05-26-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just found out that game today

im gonna b a archer

username:LOLxHieu

Game ID:Last_General

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-21-2006 04:59.

07-21-2006 04:59 cr4zybo1 is offline Send an Email to cr4zybo1 Search for Posts by cr4zybo1 Add cr4zybo1 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of cr4zybo1: LOLxHieu YIM Account Name of cr4zybo1: cr4zybo1
Riyaken
a)

Registration Date: 09-09-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whoa this game looks really good, ive never heard of it till now. im going to dl it and give it a try for sure.

thanks for the info.

07-21-2006 05:41 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

I guess it would probably be better if I provided a link to the site and what not seeing as how I forgot to do that the first time.

http://www.silkroadonline.net

Just for fun, here's a picture of my character:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/avianchaos/lightkun.jpg

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-29-2006 22:13.

07-23-2006 17:33 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » SilkRoad Online