ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » ultimate body blows manual » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ultimate body blows manual  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyrannosaurus rex
a)

Registration Date: 06-23-2004

ultimate body blows manual Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guys, I have got a game called ultimate body blows, which is a very old game (1994 or something). Now the time I brought the game, it came with a manual which helps not only at explaining the game but also has codes that work for a copy protection mechanism in it. Like

Please enter code at table G, Column N and row 31.

These were the really annoying mechanisms of that period, specially if someone had just lost their manual. Now this has happened with a few of my other games too, such as island of dr.brain, and turbo street fighter. I managed to re-aquire manuals for these two, but I'am really puffed out on searching for searching or ordering(ordering is worst, its so time consuming and the dead beats over there ask you thousands of questions which you would'nt remember, specially at this time). I'am currently tired of playing the high tech games these days (DOOM III, Half Life 2, Far cry blah blah, they all are almost the same thing)
So I'am switching to finishing some of the dos games I still have from the past (I bought them at an age of 6, and I'am currently 16 now lol).

What I currently want help is on somehow retrieving the manual for ultimate body blows. I have searched abandonia and every other place I can think of, so please don't reply by "Try searching there" statement, unless you are really sure that, the place would most likely have it. Please if you can help me, it would be really great.

Never underestimate the Machine.

FIND ME SOMETHING TO TERMINATE
05-12-2006 10:44 Tyrannosaurus rex is offline Send an Email to Tyrannosaurus rex Search for Posts by Tyrannosaurus rex Add Tyrannosaurus rex to your Buddy List
Tyrannosaurus rex
a)

Registration Date: 06-23-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: ultimate body blows manual Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never mind, I found my manuel.Big Grin

However I forgot to mention another problem with this game. Its that it does not have key configuration settings, which is very difficult for players since we are not used to default keys. Any solution

Never underestimate the Machine.

FIND ME SOMETHING TO TERMINATE
05-14-2006 16:59 Tyrannosaurus rex is offline Send an Email to Tyrannosaurus rex Search for Posts by Tyrannosaurus rex Add Tyrannosaurus rex to your Buddy List
keavichet $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 05-25-2006

RE: ultimate body blows manual Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Shocked Confused Confused
05-25-2006 12:44 keavichet is offline Send an Email to keavichet Search for Posts by keavichet Add keavichet to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » ultimate body blows manual