ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Capcom Vs. SNK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Capcom Vs. SNK  
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Capcom Vs. SNK B. Orchid 03-24-2006 01:20

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B. Orchid $posts[username] is a female
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1664.jpg

Registration Date: 09-05-2005

Capcom Vs. SNK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess this subject can be Anime since these games have been made into anime series/movies at one time.

Whose women are better; SNK's or Capcom's?

I would say Capcom just by a lil'; the main thought behind that reasoning is that Capcom has fewer women, because of that I believe Capcom had a better chance of putting more personality into them. SNK has so many women I can't keep up with them all. The only SNK woman who sticks out the most to me is Mai. Maybe Yuri a little bit.

My Fave is Chun li.

Cammy is okay too.
(Sorry Kameo, Pleased I know how much you like her)

http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/chunli-new.jpg
http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-08-05/cammy.jpg

I will use a smaller sig w 500 px h 200 px is acceptable thank u come again!

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 03-24-2006 01:27.

03-24-2006 01:20 B. Orchid is offline Search for Posts by B. Orchid Add B. Orchid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Capcom Vs. SNK