ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » List of which Emulators play which NES games » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page List of which Emulators play which NES games 5 Votes - Average Rating: 7.005 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ridley $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1139.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have any of u tried the jnes?

12-18-2005 02:08 ridley is offline Send an Email to ridley Homepage of ridley Search for Posts by ridley Add ridley to your Buddy List
DckyBrwn $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-31-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like RockNESX
01-31-2006 18:46 DckyBrwn is offline Send an Email to DckyBrwn Search for Posts by DckyBrwn Add DckyBrwn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DckyBrwn: DckyBrwn
prcorby89 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1403.jpg

Registration Date: 04-04-2005

Wow I can't even read that.

04-26-2006 22:52 prcorby89 is offline Send an Email to prcorby89 Homepage of prcorby89 Search for Posts by prcorby89 Add prcorby89 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of prcorby89: supermariobastard View the MSN Profile for prcorby89
Dark Master X $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1399.jpg

Registration Date: 04-22-2006

Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-29-2006 21:35 Dark Master X is offline Send an Email to Dark Master X Search for Posts by Dark Master X Add Dark Master X to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Dark Master X
harryboy111

Registration Date: 05-07-2006

Confused huh?
05-07-2006 03:09 harryboy111 is offline Send an Email to harryboy111 Search for Posts by harryboy111 Add harryboy111 to your Buddy List
Time Lord $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1431.gif

Registration Date: 05-23-2006

So far RockNESX has been perfect for my emulating.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 05-23-2006 07:49.

05-23-2006 05:06 Time Lord is offline Send an Email to Time Lord Search for Posts by Time Lord Add Time Lord to your Buddy List
GoblinKing
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1432.gif

Registration Date: 07-15-2005

I like JNES's game genie feature. It is very user friendly. However, JNES has its limitations. For instance, it will not render Low G Man correctly. I use FCE Ultra, usually. It renders everything I've tried so far and it supports 4 controller play with NES Max style control configuration.
05-23-2006 05:12 GoblinKing is offline Search for Posts by GoblinKing Add GoblinKing to your Buddy List
Capdude $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-02-2006

how the hell can i get a stupid street fighter rom

08-02-2006 23:38 Capdude is offline Send an Email to Capdude Search for Posts by Capdude Add Capdude to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Capdude
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Hmm. I can't seem to get Samurai Pizza Cats to work on any NES emulator I've tried, and I downloaded The Jaundiced Ferret's list, and it's not on there. Does anyone have any info on this ROM and if it's just a bad dump? Thanks in advance.

08-31-2006 13:50 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
jameson $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

how do u download a rom to snes9x cause im new and i dont now what im doin if no ones knows tell me how to configure fceultra or one of the emulators mentioned on this page please someone help me

09-07-2006 04:52 jameson is offline Send an Email to jameson Search for Posts by jameson Add jameson to your Buddy List
HappyGamer
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1570.gif

Registration Date: 08-16-2006

quote:
Originally posted by ToxiMoron
Hmm. I can't seem to get Samurai Pizza Cats to work on any NES emulator I've tried, and I downloaded The Jaundiced Ferret's list, and it's not on there. Does anyone have any info on this ROM and if it's just a bad dump? Thanks in advance.

Did you ever get this game to work on any emulator?
10-06-2006 09:03 HappyGamer is offline Search for Posts by HappyGamer Add HappyGamer to your Buddy List Add HappyGamer to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of HappyGamer: GamingCrack YIM Account Name of HappyGamer: Rastachucker27
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

quote:
Originally posted by HappyGamer
quote:

Did you ever get this game to work on any emulator?

The only way for me that I can play this game is to play the Japanese version:
Cattou-Ninden-Teyandee

10-06-2006 09:24 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
HappyGamer
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1570.gif

Registration Date: 08-16-2006

I didn't even know it but I had the the english patched version of the japan game already downloaded. I gladly share if any one is intrested. Also how the heck do I upload the game.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-06-2006 09:35.

10-06-2006 09:33 HappyGamer is offline Search for Posts by HappyGamer Add HappyGamer to your Buddy List Add HappyGamer to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of HappyGamer: GamingCrack YIM Account Name of HappyGamer: Rastachucker27
d)

As usual, Elevator Kart, you saved me! Thanks! Big Grin

10-07-2006 02:41 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Virtuanes is another great emulator it also works great with famicom games of course you need to download those bios.

10-07-2006 08:14 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
d)

Yep, VirtualNES is what I use, and it plays quite a lot of NES ROMS (in fact, I've managed to find my way around every crap ROM there is with it and get 'em working, except for that stubborn Samurai Pizza Cats one and a few hacks), and the Japanese SPC ROM works.

10-07-2006 14:26 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
ba$h $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1563.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2006

quote:
Originally posted by DrewHMS97SS
i like fce too. i have found it will not run excite bike or tiger heli

Tiger Heli works on fceu for linux just fine.

$posts[username] has attached this image:
tiger.jpg

10-07-2006 20:01 ba$h is offline Search for Posts by ba$h Add ba$h to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

I always play NES games on Fceu and it seems to work fine with most of the roms that I checked.

quote:
Originally posted by HappyGamer
Also how the heck do I upload the game.

Just go to an upload site like:
http://www.mooload.com/new/
http://www.savefile.com/

Upload the file and it will give you a like.... grap the link and post it here.

quote:
As usual, Elevator Kart, you saved me! Thanks! Big Grin

I'm the one who should thank you because you remind me one of favorite games on NES but I totaly forgot play it from a long time Big Grin

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-08-2006 19:08.

10-08-2006 19:06 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » List of which Emulators play which NES games