ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Emulator Conversions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Emulator Conversions  
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Emulator Conversions MasterGunz 08-23-2005 21:25
 RE: Emulator Conversions GoblinKing 08-23-2005 21:32

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MasterGunz $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-23-2005

Emulator Conversions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK I have the NES and SNES Emulators on my psp but they were copied files I got from a friend. By the way the old games being played on the psp are actually more fun than the Psp games. Go figuere. I want to know how I can convert other emulators to be played on the PSP. For example the Genesis Emulator.

08-23-2005 21:25 MasterGunz is offline Send an Email to MasterGunz Search for Posts by MasterGunz Add MasterGunz to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of MasterGunz: sgtmastergunz
GoblinKing
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1432.gif

Registration Date: 07-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What you need to do is pm walkinoutofstep. He seems to be the house expert in emulation on the psp.
08-23-2005 21:32 GoblinKing is offline Search for Posts by GoblinKing Add GoblinKing to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Emulator Conversions