ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Vote to ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vote to ban  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ezee G
g)

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Vote to ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

StarShadow.

His IQ is bringing the collective intelligence of this place far below minimum standards, which around here is quite low.

Honestly Im sick of looking at anything he types. Can we ban this faggot? Frown
07-15-2005 21:26 Ezee G is offline Send an Email to Ezee G Search for Posts by Ezee G Add Ezee G to your Buddy List
Puffy McPot $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1069.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A banning's a tad harsh.

I vote no, just tell him to wise up.

My whole plan was to ignore the guy till he starts posting something that's worth notice. He did a crap job in that one sided flame war with you, but he's still possibly good for something.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/patrick_le_great/dont.jpg

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-16-2005 06:16.

07-16-2005 06:14 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1302.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*Sigh*

The forums were awesome before fuckers like Star Shadow starting posting thousands of posts all leading to nothing. For the past months I have made it buisness to harass him as much as possible so in truth to watch him bite the dust in a boo'd off stage fashion is too much to pass up. My vote is Yes.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-16-2005 09:26.

07-16-2005 09:23 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
Suggs $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1310.gif

Registration Date: 09-19-2004

Fucking delete em.....its the only way
07-16-2005 10:54 Suggs is offline Search for Posts by Suggs Add Suggs to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Haaa yes.
I like to start off by saying FUCK THE 4 OF YOU.

It gose to show I stop flaming and told the truth about you soft ass nerds. I really don't give a shit what stunt you 4 or more are trying to pull, but go ahead do what ever makes you happy.

My guess none of you can handle the truth so you want me banned, well until that happens.....I WILL KEEP POSTING, and I WILL MAKE YOU BITCHES CRY.
I don't give a shit if you'er scared to read what I have to say, I don't give a shit how many enemies I have now. The fact is I'M STILL HERE AND IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
I'm not taking any bullshit from any of you nor will I back down.

EZGay, if you didn't hide in the house so much you would know at lease something about a insult.

Poffy/Spank, If you was to wake up and realize that you a nerdy pussy, you wouldn't be crying about what I was telling you all this time.

Jackoff, You really should smack your mother for giving birth to a ASSKISSER, you should get on your knees and have your uncle (who is your father/moms brother) kick you back in your mothers pussy so they can erase the mistake they made together. Pank posted a picture of you in one of this threads and from the looks of it, you have Down syndrome.

Suggs, the winning little bitch who still crys about post counts. Your looking for attention then you should hook up with logann, he is a lonely fag like you.

The answer to your guys problem is,
1. Get a job and stop living off of other people.
2. #1 Get laid. None of you ever see pussy, because I've been making good money and been playing with lots of pussy, I had better things to to than run you 4 fags down.
Waste your life trying to make me look bad, but your guys are only doing it to yourself. Look at how many posting you guys made try to run me out. You guy spend more time playing with your keyboards than you do with pussy.
Well off to a camping trip, I be surounded with women while you guy will be here crying about me letting you have it. Enjoy yourselfs bitches.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-16-2005 18:31.

07-16-2005 18:28 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
c)

Congrats, fuck-up.

I was defending you. Do you not realize that it's fully a possibility that the powers that be RN will cut their losses and just ban your ass?
You're not a contributing member, you're not a good flamer, and you don't comprehend shit. You are fucking grade 'F' stupid, you make gibbering retard-monkeys look like brain-surgeons, and here I am actually being seen saying "No, don't ban the fuck-up, he may be helpful somehow"
I made my post plain as day, I said:
quote:
A banning's a tad harsh.

I vote no, just tell him to wise up.

I don't even know what to say to you, man.
Your so useless here.
Even in general you're useless, Hito's locked a few of your threads just because they're nothing more than spam.

Now here's where I cancel your unofficial death, and lay into you with a flame.
quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow
My guess none of you can handle the truth so you want me banned, well until that happens.....I WILL KEEP POSTING, and I WILL MAKE YOU BITCHES CRY.

You've made no one cry Shadow. Your grammar and spelling are horrible, and at times they can make one want to cry, but if anyone's to blame for the tearshed it's got to be your teachers and parents.

quote:
I don't give a shit if you'er scared to read what I have to say, I don't give a shit how many enemies I have now. The fact is I'M STILL HERE AND IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

No one's scared of anything you have to say. Flaming's not a place to make enemies, it's a place to make friendships.
I'm on good terms with everyone I've ever flamed.

quote:
I'm not taking any bullshit from any of you nor will I back down.

You always take our bullshit. You'll always take other people's bullshit for the rest of your life. You're going to be poor, you're going to be uneducated, and you're going to be miserable.

I hope you enjoy manual labor, you stupid fuck.

quote:
Poffy/Spank, If you was to wake up and realize that you a nerdy pussy, you wouldn't be crying about what I was telling you all this time.

Okay. So I'm a nerd and need to come to grips with something you're telling me... what might that be? Remember, spelling and punctuation can mean a whole world of difference.

Whatever I'm classified as, whatever it may be and however lame it may be, I'm still not you. As long as I don't end up like you, I'll be relatively happy.

quote:
The answer to your guys problem is,
1. Get a job and stop living off of other people.

Like you know anything about my personal life. Roll Eyes

quote:
2. #1 Get laid. None of you ever see pussy, because I've been making good money and been playing with lots of pussy, I had better things to to than run you 4 fags down.

Did you just own up to having to buy hookers?
Regardless, I don't see how playing with pussy will make my life a more content one. Touching a bunch of pussy isn't going to fulfill my life's goals, nor will it complete any part of my life.

The amount of pussy one gets does not equal a good life.

quote:
Waste your life trying to make me look bad, but your guys are only doing it to yourself.

The definition of irony is an asshole who doesn't own a mirror.

You're wasting your life making yourself look bad.
This is a lose/lose situation.

quote:
Look at how many posting you guys made try to run me out.

None.
My post was saying we should ignore you until you stop sucking ass.
Ezee's was stating that he just doesn't want to see your stupid clutter gaying up the boards.
quote:
You guy spend more time playing with your keyboards than you do with pussy.

That's true for me. I honestly don't care though, why the hell should I? I'm not going to be a slave to the thought of who I get to sleep with tonight. If you want to sleep with every two-bit hooker you find, go for it. You'll be nothing but another burn-out in no time, you don't have the smarts to fix whatever hole you dig.

quote:
Well off to a camping trip, I be surounded with women while you guy will be here crying about me letting you have it.

The only emotion I felt while reading your post, then writing my response was confusion. I'm confused as to how you've made it through high school. It doesn't add up.

Then again, you always get angry at the big words I use, you can't spell worth a shit, and I bet if I hit you with a square root right now you'd sit there drooling. AND you have a tendency to accuse people of being drop-outs. Constantly.
It makes a guy wonder how much of your life is a lie.

quote:
Enjoy yourselfs bitches.

Sure thing.

Whatever the case, I change my vote.

I vote yes on Ezee's proposal.

07-16-2005 21:05 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Odds are im next on the chopping block, but id like to have a vote, despite Star Shadow bein an ass and generally a jerk and all i dont believe he deserves a banning.... YET, i say we warn him first, thus givin him 2 more "strikes" in a 3 strike sysem and then if he bumbles up again we cut him from the forums. so i say No dont ban him... Yet....
07-16-2005 21:36 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
c)

quote:
Originally posted by Logann64
Odds are im next on the chopping block, but id like to have a vote, despite Star Shadow bein an ass and generally a jerk and all i dont believe he deserves a banning.... YET, i say we warn him first, thus givin him 2 more "strikes" in a 3 strike sysem and then if he bumbles up again we cut him from the forums. so i say No dont ban him... Yet....

You're not next, you're posts actually show an understanding of what's said.

But start flaming anyways, you pussy.

07-16-2005 21:39 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

quote:
Originally posted by Logann64
i say we warn him first, thus givin him 2 more "strikes" in a 3 strike sysem and then if he bumbles up again we cut him from the forums.
Or he could be banned today and save ourselfs the pain or reading his posts. Besides, if anything his overall stupidty would cover all three chances and then some.....
07-16-2005 22:33 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Voting? Insects, who told you this was a democracy? We don't ban by committee here. Only one man wields the hammer here in this forum, and it isn't King Patrick.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
07-17-2005 05:31 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
Suggs $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1310.gif

Registration Date: 09-19-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow
Suggs, .

Where the FUCKS my gay-slang rhyming name.....
07-18-2005 02:30 Suggs is offline Search for Posts by Suggs Add Suggs to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

It looks as if the 4 fags plan failed, it's sad you guys have nothing better to do than focus on me. There is a girl on this site and you guy rather spend your time posting about me than talk to her. Who's gay now.
Until that day comes when I'm offically banned, you guys have to live with the fact that you didn't run me off.
I would tell you guys to kiss my ass, but you 4 would enjoy that.......... FAGS.
07-18-2005 22:50 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
Ezee G
g)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

Is that the only insult you know? From what I see all you have on your mind is dicks, and then stand around and call everyone fags. Someone who "plays with as much pussy" as you supposedly do sure talks about cocks and being gay alot.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-19-2005 00:02.

07-18-2005 23:57 Ezee G is offline Send an Email to Ezee G Search for Posts by Ezee G Add Ezee G to your Buddy List
Auctoritas $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 08-31-2004

I know I've hardly posted enough to be any sort of contributing member on this site, but I'd like to say that because of the things StarShadow here says, he himself is probably a closet case who fools himself into thinking driving around at night, playing rap music at full blast, demeaning women, and whistling at everything with two legs and breasts qualifies as a "good, justifiable lifestyle."
I'd like to point out that strangley enough, I am female, and despite my computer/gaming obsession, I am not without a libido, and I know many of my male gamer friends get around too. I'd point to a funny webcomic example, but I believe link posting is banned here. Fortunately, none of my friends are as obsessed with getting laid as this punk here. He can't call me a pussy, I've already got one!

I believe StarShadow is the one in dire need of a life, since he goes around abusing stereotypes in gamer forums.

Wow. Rereading that sentence I just wrote makes him look even more pathetic. I mean, really.

StarShadow, it's time to own up and come out of the closet. I think you'd make a better gay anyway. C'mon, take it like a man. Geez.
07-19-2005 10:36 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
c)

quote:
Originally posted by Auctoritas
I know I've hardly posted enough to be any sort of contributing member on this site

.... flaming, always a good choice to start Roll Eyes

quote:
I'd point to a funny webcomic example, but I believe link posting is banned here.

Where'd you get an idea like that? Solong as you don't advertise any other rom sites, it's all good.

quote:
Wow. Rereading that sentence I just wrote makes him look even more pathetic. I mean, really.

Stick around, you're standards of pethetic will drop in no time. Shadow's always gaying up stuff, but in recent times he hasn't been too active.

Since you're new, I'll make your flame simple and quick.

quote:
I'd like to point out that strangley enough, I am female

bullshit.

07-19-2005 12:16 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Puffy McPot

.... flaming, always a good choice to start Roll Eyes

Well, sure, why not? Making fun of people is always the highlight of my day, and apparently, yours too.

And I'm not even going to say anything to your bullshit remark. I, unlike the males here, have no need to assert my femininity. Just because I game doesn't mean I have a penis.

Isn't it great how flamers flame those siding with them? Makes you question the intelligence of the human race.
07-19-2005 22:12 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

In my opinion you've already made more sense then shadow has his whole stay here but if you keep making contradictions like this one then you will constantly be left open for a flame.

quote:
And I'm not even going to say anything to your bullshit remark.

Here's a hint, if you want to leave something be then do just that. You could have just " not even said anything about his bullshit remark," and I'd be completely up for your arrival.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-19-2005 23:02.

07-19-2005 23:00 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
c)

quote:
Isn't it great how flamers flame those siding with them? Makes you question the intelligence of the human race.

If I were to side with everyone who agreed that Shadow's stupid, I'd have no one to flame. Wink

Again,
quote:
Just because I game doesn't mean I have a penis.

Bullshit.
You're just another attention grabbing man.

07-20-2005 03:30 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
PoofyCashew $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 05-14-2005

Short and sweet:

I vote no

Auctoritas:

You have sunken to a new low of petheticness. Do you realize how cowardly it looks when you take the protection of The Flaming Dicks of RN? If you wanted to begin your flaming career you should of at least attacked someone that can defend themselves. I vote you should stfu you gender confused freak.
07-21-2005 01:32 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List

Aww... "Gender confused freak," I only wish I could be that original. I'll go cry in my room now. Crying

quote:
If I were to side with everyone who agreed that Shadow's stupid, I'd have no one to flame.

Wasn't the whole point of this threat to tell Shadow to go fuck himself?

And poofy, if everyone had a penis as small as yours, everyone would be reading forums on emulator sites. It's a wonder girls even look your way. Is "patheticness" even a word? Go back to high school. Your english teacher misses the sex. I mean, that is how you passed, right?
07-21-2005 03:35 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Vote to ban