ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » Wireless 360 controller work with ZNES? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wireless 360 controller work with ZNES?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LazyAmerican

Registration Date: 01-13-2008

Wireless 360 controller work with ZNES? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have it plugged in via a plug and play kit..however I have no idea how to configure it (if it's even possible) to work. I'm trying to play Mega Max X2 if that matters.
01-13-2008 22:11 LazyAmerican is offline Send an Email to LazyAmerican Search for Posts by LazyAmerican Add LazyAmerican to your Buddy List
SuperSatan3 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-13-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Under the config menu, does it detect the controller at all?
I am assuming that the proper drivers and software is installed.

I use a dual analog controller I got at Wal-Mart, it works just fine with all my emulators, as most automatically detect the controller, then I just configure it under the input/control menu.
01-16-2008 02:35 SuperSatan3 is offline Send an Email to SuperSatan3 Search for Posts by SuperSatan3 Add SuperSatan3 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of SuperSatan3: SuperSatan3
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » Wireless 360 controller work with ZNES?