ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Alpha mission 2 help please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alpha mission 2 help please  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
marko83 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-11-2007

Alpha mission 2 help please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good morning to the community Smile

first i want to appologize formy grammer, i know it aint verry good but i'm not from an english speaking country...

since i woke up so early i was trying to get Alpha mission 2 to work but somehow it just won't (i am usually not that much of a gamer so i don't know anything about emulators, roms etc). I used to play that game on a arcade machine as a kid and just loved it so i want to try again :lol:

i already have downloaded the neo geo emulator (nebula) and the rom for AM2 from romnation.net (the rom file was almost 55 MB big) after several attempts to start the game i always get messages that some files are missing... (and what i found strange is that in the zip file were only mp3's and another zip file called "track 1" but insside it there also was no .rom file)

after that i downloaded "mame32u901"
and AM2 for it (about 3,5 MB) placed the rom in the ROM folder but after trying to start i get the message:

sfix.sfx NOT FOUND
sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND
sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND
000-lo.lo NOT FOUND

i also tried to find some clues with search but no real help for me there ,

so what i waa hoping to get here was some kind of "idiot proofed" directions what to download, install, configure to get the game finally run

thx for any help Wink
11-11-2007 09:16 marko83 is offline Send an Email to marko83 Search for Posts by marko83 Add marko83 to your Buddy List
marko83 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-11-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

problem solved :lol:
11-11-2007 09:36 marko83 is offline Send an Email to marko83 Search for Posts by marko83 Add marko83 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Alpha mission 2 help please