ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » cant find working star ocean rom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cant find working star ocean rom  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
geckosqueak $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 01-23-2008

Question cant find working star ocean rom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello. Ive been searching for a star ocean rom that works. Ive downloaded it from several different sites and the times it actually ran, all it was showing was a bunch of colored blocks where all the writing would be and just a blank white screen behind it. Have all the star ocean roms in the world screwed up or something? do u know of a good version i can download? Im using the ZNES to run all my roms and all my other games work fine. Please help me!
01-23-2008 22:06 geckosqueak is offline Send an Email to geckosqueak Search for Posts by geckosqueak Add geckosqueak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » cant find working star ocean rom