ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » SFII: New Chanlenger with MAME emulator » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SFII: New Chanlenger with MAME emulator  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nates_realm $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-22-2008

SFII: New Chanlenger with MAME emulator Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown
Question for those out there. I have been using the Mame 132 Emulator. I have gotten most games to run except Street Fighter II: the new challengers. with Cammy, Fel long. Ect. This is the Arcade version. I have the ROM in it entirety, however, the game listing in the emulator would not show the game. Only a preselect list of games that it would see. Is there a way around this? I can't even get it to see the ROM at all. Is there a way to custom load the files. I tried the "audit games" option and that did not work either. Any suggestions?
01-22-2008 07:45 nates_realm is offline Send an Email to nates_realm Search for Posts by nates_realm Add nates_realm to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » SFII: New Chanlenger with MAME emulator