ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » can't get MAME games to play? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can't get MAME games to play?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dlykins $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-19-2008

can't get MAME games to play? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HELP!!!
I am new to MAME...installed MAME on Vista (Mame32.09u1) from "The mame team"..., from romnation.com

I downloaded ROMS: spaceinvaders, galaga, asteroids...from
http://www.rom-world.com/

All but galaga come up,, but I can't figure how to play them??
they run but I cant start them??

galaga gives me funny dots on the screen, so it doesn't really run...

HELP!!

01-19-2008 06:09 dlykins is offline Send an Email to dlykins Search for Posts by dlykins Add dlykins to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Attention ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS!

01-19-2008 13:37 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » can't get MAME games to play?