ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Rabbit Special Moves List... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rabbit Special Moves List...  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

Rabbit Special Moves List... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can't find a faq for this game either Mame or Saturn versions, somebody knows where to find it, or even better, somebody has it?

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-05-2006 20:39.

08-05-2006 20:38 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same results with me.... I've searched but no luck. Roll Eyes

The game seems to have Street Fighter moves style:
Hadoken
Shoryuken

And for the Super moves, seems that you need to call your beast (Press 3 buttons)
and then do the Super move with Two buttons (Two punch buttons for example)

08-06-2006 21:17 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeaah, now i can summon my beast ¡¡¡
damn iv'e almost forgotten how hard can be a fighting game, when you don't know how to make a special move
08-07-2006 19:07 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
PHa-Q

Registration Date: 07-12-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNYbfLkQfI
01-08-2008 06:54 PHa-Q is offline Send an Email to PHa-Q Search for Posts by PHa-Q Add PHa-Q to your Buddy List
draewon

Registration Date: 07-09-2007

i think i've made the same topic long long ago and EK said the same thing to me...................

but that is not the true super because you cannot perform your default beast super by pressing 2 buttons(i got the press 2 button tip when i check the game's review at gamefaqs),just the one you get from other people,also most of the beast special attacks are very hard to perform since common qcf/hcf/and dp commands doesnt do anything

rabbit's movelists still remains the biggest mytery in MAME fighters,that and suikoenbu's super moves>.<
01-15-2008 10:31 draewon is offline Send an Email to draewon Search for Posts by draewon Add draewon to your Buddy List
PHa-Q

Registration Date: 07-12-2007

Dunno, they are not a mystery to me. That video has most of the moves listed and to do the supers you get off beaten characters, you just need to do the beaten characters super motion(not the two button one, but the one that is usually a half circle move plus one button) but with two buttons pressed.
Simple really and no mystery Tongue
01-16-2008 16:39 PHa-Q is offline Send an Email to PHa-Q Search for Posts by PHa-Q Add PHa-Q to your Buddy List
draewon

Registration Date: 07-09-2007

well i havent seen the vid yet,but the suikoenbu one sure is a mystery,the saturn version have a FAQ for it but none of the super works for the arcade,most of the sp[ecials work though.......

also killing blade's custom combo is one hell of a feat to pull out,i never suceeded to do that,the CPU does it like a dream though..........
01-17-2008 11:45 draewon is offline Send an Email to draewon Search for Posts by draewon Add draewon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Rabbit Special Moves List...