ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Help im new » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help im new  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
knightsnke

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Help im new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just downloaded the Mame emulator and the DDtod rom and unzipped them both, I would like to know now how to actually play the game, there seems to be more confusing steps starting with command prompt please help..
01-17-2008 04:23 knightsnke is offline Send an Email to knightsnke Search for Posts by knightsnke Add knightsnke to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi..

Well.. I will point you in one direction to help you out with the Mame part of your question.. Big Grin

The MAME FAQ Thread

This well answer a lot of questions for you.

That is all.
01-17-2008 05:11 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Help im new