ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » A fighter's fever; Arcade Emy Help Plz?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A fighter's fever; Arcade Emy Help Plz??  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
courte $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-15-2008

A fighter's fever; Arcade Emy Help Plz?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recently DL'ed Fighting Layer, and it immediately made me reminisce for the Street Fighter EX. But to my surprise when i downloaded it to my PC, mame wouldn't pick it up much less play it... the same went for Rival Schools, Strider 2, and Star Gladiator.

After a bit of searching, i came across what looked to be my savior, Zinc. However the program wouldn't even load. Can anyone help me or recommend what to do?? is there an end-all emu to beat all the rest?? (Truth be told, whenever i boot up the MAME, not sure which version it is, but it usually tells me something is wrong with the emulation, it's incomplete, or the video or sound isn't 100%... on top of that the games [asura blade and buster namely] run in the 40-60% and the sound comes out echoes and garbled)

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

01-15-2008 04:35 courte is offline Send an Email to courte Homepage of courte Search for Posts by courte Add courte to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of courte: sin courte
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Attention ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS!

01-15-2008 11:41 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » A fighter's fever; Arcade Emy Help Plz??