ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Shingen the Ruler - Entering Game Code Problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shingen the Ruler - Entering Game Code Problem  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
StratJunkie $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-15-2008

Attention Shingen the Ruler - Entering Game Code Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

I've searched the forums and was able to find 3 posts referencing Shingen the Ruler, but they were all related to save game problems.

Question: After searching google for awhile, I found multiple websites that refer to a code that gives you 10 Lancers if you press the "SELECT" button 10 times while at the Merchant. I've tried 3 different Shingen roms: the (U), [a1], and [o2] and haven't had any success.

Do rom's correctly recognize codes input from the keyboard? (Like the old Contra 30 free lives code?) If anyone is familiar with this code for Shingen the Ruler and can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've tried pressing the "SELECT" button from just about every imaginable spot while visiting the merchant. From the Sell menu, the Buy Menu, from the item count input menu, etc...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Take care,
Brian
01-15-2008 01:34 StratJunkie is offline Send an Email to StratJunkie Search for Posts by StratJunkie Add StratJunkie to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Attention ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS!

01-15-2008 01:53 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Shingen the Ruler - Entering Game Code Problem