ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Petition for Administration. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Petition for Administration. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well if it does get locked youll notice....
01-05-2008 17:27 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am all for not locking it just to clarify...I personally would like to see RN continue to go...

I just meant that if we all go to the new forum and want to put stickies up here directing people there, it might make sense to lock this forum as it would surely get spammed to all hell if no one was here.

Hito is the boss here so its his call...

01-07-2008 01:11 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
bulldogg52881 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-06-2008

Okay heres the deal i am a new guy and dont have much to do. I dont know Hitokiri or tootall but i will say if it betters this site than buy all means WAKE UP AND SMEEL THE ROSES! Better is GOOD! so i say yes!

BANG YOU HEAD! METAL SLUG WILL DRIVE YAH MAD!
01-07-2008 04:40 bulldogg52881 is offline Send an Email to bulldogg52881 Homepage of bulldogg52881 Search for Posts by bulldogg52881 Add bulldogg52881 to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

quote:
I am all for not locking it just to clarify...I personally would like to see RN continue to go...

I just meant that if we all go to the new forum and want to put stickies up here directing people there, it might make sense to lock this forum as it would surely get spammed to all hell if no one was here.

Hito is the boss here so its his call...

Locking is not an option u need a admin account to do that lol I say we leave and let the forums crumble so if alex shows up he can see what happens when u neglect a site for too long we've all tired to tell him for so long and he didn't listen he might wake up might not who knows

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
01-07-2008 05:02 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
OneWingedAngelVIII $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1616.jpg

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

You've got my vote for what it's worth. This site got me into emulation and 3000+ mame roms ,countless snes, megadrive (yes I'm British) and nes roms later I'm still loving it Smile Good luck guys

01-07-2008 11:42 OneWingedAngelVIII is offline Send an Email to OneWingedAngelVIII Search for Posts by OneWingedAngelVIII Add OneWingedAngelVIII to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

So has this new website opened yet or not?

Im curious to see the 'rebirth' of RN.

Poor neglected RN Frown
01-08-2008 03:24 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Email or PM, HITO for the new Forum, we decided to go with his cos it seems to be the coolest...
01-09-2008 02:08 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Alright I've PM'd you Hito.

I added Anile to MSN, I don't see why he didn't just give Admin rights to Hito, it's not like there can only be one admin.
01-09-2008 02:40 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well.... after a little research, I can tell you safely that according to the research..

Here are the domain detals..

Created on: 19-Sep-02
Expires on: 19-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 19-Sep-07

So, he updated it within the last 3 months. And I will also say that Anile according to this service is not in Canada.. that one I can safely say. He is in South America.

Here is the Tech details..

Technical Contact:
Salle, Alex serveboy@gmail.com
Ave. Firmino Octavio Bimbi 255
43B
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul 91751-330
Brazil

Administrative Contact:
Salle, Alex serveboy@gmail.com
Ave. Firmino Octavio Bimbi 255
43B
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul 91751-330
Brazil

So... there you go. The Domain comes up for registration again in September of 2008. So, you all do what you wish with this information. And that is the best that I can tell you, just for looking up the domain and all the information that is with it.

That is all.
01-13-2008 18:18 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Petition for Administration.