ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » need help with x-men vs street fighter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need help with x-men vs street fighter  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobdoe

Registration Date: 01-13-2008

need help with x-men vs street fighter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st off let me say im new 2 the site and forums, and x-men vs street fighter was my 1st donloaded game off this site and it wont work. i download the mame emulator and it still doesnt work, it tells me im missining files and gives me a list of files that im missing, but some of the files i have but they still appear on the list. how do i fix this so i can play x-men vs street fighter.
01-13-2008 14:29 bobdoe is offline Search for Posts by bobdoe Add bobdoe to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone on this site has been relocated here: http://Hitokirix.freehostia.com/smf/index.php
You post your problem there, they will help you right away.
01-13-2008 16:13 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » need help with x-men vs street fighter