ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » can anyone recommand me some good animes series with samurai/swordfighters? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can anyone recommand me some good animes series with samurai/swordfighters?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jonnyPancake $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1878.gif

Registration Date: 09-23-2007

can anyone recommand me some good animes series with samurai/swordfighters? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can anyone recommand me some good animes series with samurai/swordfighters?
10-19-2007 03:47 jonnyPancake is offline Send an Email to jonnyPancake Search for Posts by jonnyPancake Add jonnyPancake to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about Rurouni Kenshin,Samurai Shodown or Ninja Scroll.

10-20-2007 10:11 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
dirtynj420 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1906.jpg

Registration Date: 09-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as always i would suggest to watch samuraii champloo. its from the same guy who made cowboy bebop and definetley the best in anime. i heard there is a ps2 game for champloo also, though ive never played it. the series has great fight scenes including traditional fighting styles and a new style of fighting called b boy style which looks like break dancing. besides that it has the best storyline ever. hands down the best anime ever.

10-25-2007 15:45 dirtynj420 is offline Send an Email to dirtynj420 Search for Posts by dirtynj420 Add dirtynj420 to your Buddy List
Servo $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1910.gif

Registration Date: 11-20-2007

Afro Samurai Big Grin

11-20-2007 04:46 Servo is offline Send an Email to Servo Search for Posts by Servo Add Servo to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Bleach is a good and popular one you should try it!

12-02-2007 04:30 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

lucario, do you know if the Bleach game for wii is any good? It looks kinda cool...

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-02-2007 13:18.

12-02-2007 13:16 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
NodMan $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1935.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Ninja Scroll the movie and series, Samurai X OVA, and Claymore.

01-02-2008 10:44 NodMan is offline Send an Email to NodMan Homepage of NodMan Search for Posts by NodMan Add NodMan to your Buddy List Add NodMan to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of NodMan: KaneKahn YIM Account Name of NodMan: nod8man12 View the MSN Profile for NodMan
SuperSatan3 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-13-2008

Ninja Scroll, Samurai Champloo?
If you want swordfighting,you should watch some old Akira Kurosawa movies.
01-13-2008 05:57 SuperSatan3 is offline Send an Email to SuperSatan3 Search for Posts by SuperSatan3 Add SuperSatan3 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of SuperSatan3: SuperSatan3
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Please Read:

Attention ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS!

01-13-2008 13:31 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » can anyone recommand me some good animes series with samurai/swordfighters?