ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » PC gamepads » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PC gamepads  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

like i said, i bought the "MOD it arcade stick" for 15 € (~18$) in the online shop for SF3:3rd strike.

owning it for a while now, playing about 100 hours on it, i can say that it´s worth it´s money. the buttons still react fine and i got used to the stick. all hadokens, dragonpunches, bread&butter combos, super specials and so on go off very easy.

it´d like to test a Hori / MAS stick to see how much better they could be.

10-19-2007 12:58 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
SamuraiMaSSiMo $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1569.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://images.andale.com/f2/114/116/2261...PCCONVERTER.jpg

Ps2>PC converter.

10-21-2007 21:05 SamuraiMaSSiMo is offline Send an Email to SamuraiMaSSiMo Search for Posts by SamuraiMaSSiMo Add SamuraiMaSSiMo to your Buddy List
b)

gnahh, i wrecked the "MOD it arcade stick". the stick itself won´t react as fine as it used to be i.e. more and more often it won´t react anymore (for direction "---> right" only yet).

i´ll try to find out if there is a good solution EXCEPT trashing the whole stick cause i#m very happy with it overall.

i´ll let u know :o

@satori: which path did u take? gamepad? another stick i don´t know yet? investet ~200$ once for a "lifetime" mas/hori? pls tell us/pm me :o

11-02-2007 02:03 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
b)

quote:
Originally posted by $post[username]
$post[message]

http://www.x-arcade.com/solo.shtml

1 player version, ordered that one today. u´ll get my response for it asap.

11-02-2007 03:33 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

quote:
which path did u take? gamepad? another stick i don´t know yet? investet ~200$ once for a "lifetime" mas/hori? pls tell us/pm me :o

I haven't bought anything else since that last Trust pad I mentioned buying on ebay. I don't feel like spending several hundred on an arcade stick anymore when I could buy a lot else instead, not to mention it seems like that market is full of flimsy product scams. If I get a ton of $ one day maybe I'll play around with a real arcade kit set. Until then maybe a better pad, who knows, but I have officially given up on real PC gamepad brands. Maybe I'll give those saturn-ish pads a try sometime just for shits, if I can find them from a reliable source that is. Then again maybe not.

11-09-2007 01:17 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
b)

got the x arcade last week on thursday and since then, i smashed it hard, played around with the microswitch settings and so on.

mainly i tested it with SF3:3rd strike, SF alpha 3 and MvC. all i can say: it´s worth the money i spent (40€+15€ for delivery on ebay. it looks, feels and reacts like new, was used 1 time before maybe).

after i got used to joysticks with that crappy "MOD it arcade stick" there where no big work in to do with the x-arcade to pin the "hard moves" down.

the big difference between MvC and SF alpha 3/ sf3 is the SuperArt motion.
both work just fine with the x-arcade and you can pull it off 100% of the time once you realized how to do them once.

so:

+ the stick precision is great, since u can play around with the microswitches without big knowledge
+ no input lag with usb connection
+ the stick won´t move around during play cause of it´s weight
+ it "looks" long lasting, good material

- big. huge. fat thingy. you will need place for it.
- the buttons react fine but you really have to press them conscious. they are not as sensitive as Hori, Sanwa parts. maybe i change them if i have the passion.

i love my new baby cause it gave me several wins on kaillera with "devastating Dudley corner juggle combos"© i couldn´t do before Big Grin

11-28-2007 13:00 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Baldwin

Registration Date: 01-13-2008

I ordered the Hori EX2 arcade stick from playasia, still waiting for it to arrive. Will post reviews after I tried it.

Basically its USB-based and can be used on the xbox360 and PC.
01-13-2008 08:50 Baldwin is offline Send an Email to Baldwin Search for Posts by Baldwin Add Baldwin to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Please Read:

Attention ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS!

01-13-2008 13:17 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » PC gamepads