ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » mania challenge missing files » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mania challenge missing files  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bennywailer

Registration Date: 09-27-2007

mania challenge missing files Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, I'm having troubles getting mania challenge to work. I'm using mame32b v.0.119.0. I'm getting an error saying pal101 8.51 not found. Anyone have any advice on what to do

Cheers
09-29-2007 00:03 bennywailer is offline Send an Email to bennywailer Search for Posts by bennywailer Add bennywailer to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try using an older release of MAME. I just tried it with version 90 and it worked. You can download it here:
http://www.romnation.net/srv/emulators/5...or-Windows.html

09-29-2007 02:04 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by $post[username]
$post[message]

Hmm.. I just checked it out on ver 0.119 and I'm finding no problems with it. Perhaps that ROM is a bit corrupted. Try re-downloading the rom and see if that helps. It shows both versions running without a problem on Mame32 0.119. So that would be my suggestion, if not drop me a PM and I'll get it out to ya. Smile

That is all.
09-29-2007 17:44 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
quicksilver74 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-12-2008

mat mania missing files Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've tried to get mat mania/exciting hour to run with both versions of mame32, but it keeps saying there's a bunch of missing files, which i found here:
http://www.mamedb.com/game/excthour
but i can't seem to find out how to download them, let alone install them or put them where they need to go

any help appprecitated, thx
01-12-2008 21:19 quicksilver74 is offline Send an Email to quicksilver74 Search for Posts by quicksilver74 Add quicksilver74 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for quicksilver74
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Attention ALL MEMEBERS AND GUESTS!

01-12-2008 23:33 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » mania challenge missing files