ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Tasty MAME snaps » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tasty MAME snaps 4 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
draewon

Registration Date: 07-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep,you've posted that one before

and TH2 is sadly is still unplayable,all i can do is watch its opening sequence and play stage 1 over and over again>.<,TH1 is playable though,and its a bit freaky........
09-06-2007 10:29 draewon is offline Send an Email to draewon Search for Posts by draewon Add draewon to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello yourself, weird golden buddah-looking thing! Tongue
From Kid Niki.
Oh, nice "heaving bosom" Tessa GIF, EK! Cool

$posts[username] has attached this image:
kidnikiu.png

09-06-2007 12:50 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

quote:
Originally posted by draewon
yep,you've posted that one before

lol.... I'm sure that I'm gonna post it again by mistake next time Roll Eyes

quote:
Hello yourself, weird golden buddah-looking thing! Tongue

Hello! Big Grin
Awsome snapshot!

quote:
Oh, nice "heaving bosom" Tessa GIF, EK!

Thanks.... Heheee, Gonna keep it till I got my new Forum Tongue

Here's one from Martial Champion:

mtlchmpa.png

09-06-2007 21:47 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
draewon

Registration Date: 07-09-2007

dont do that one again please(poor ryu hayabusa Frown ),do the one where he eats sushi or in a pool instead,LOL

yeah,hot tessa GIF there

well that martial champion one sure is shocking,i didnt remember you can reverse the position of the lifebars,how did you do that? Confused

thumbs up EK!
09-08-2007 11:00 draewon is offline Send an Email to draewon Search for Posts by draewon Add draewon to your Buddy List
d)

Hydron/Nool decapitation, courtesy of Kenji. Shocked

0030.png

09-13-2007 13:57 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List

quote:
Hydron/Nool decapitation, courtesy of Kenji

OMG! What the hell is that Shocked Shocked

Fighting Layer Cool

fgtlayer.png

09-13-2007 20:33 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
d)

quote:
Originally posted by Elevator Kart OMG! What the hell is that Shocked Shocked

That's Kenji's Rasetu-Jin move he earns at level 32, yeah, it cuts an enemy in half, that's just part of the new information I've been getting, looks like it's time to edit my FAQ again. Roll Eyes
Nice colorful link to your site, EK! Cool. Cool
~EDIT~ Shit. I forgot to post a snapshot. Tessa's Death Phenomenon.

0027.png

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-13-2007 23:42.

09-13-2007 23:29 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by ToxiMoron
That's Kenji's Rasetu-Jin move he earns at level 32, yeah, it cuts an enemy in half, that's just part of the new information I've been getting, looks like it's time to edit my FAQ again.
Nice colorful link to your site, EK! Cool.

Thanks Toxi Big Grin
Great info, heheee.. Gonna kill them all Evil

Puzzle Club
I hope I didn't post that one before too Crying

puzlclub.png

09-14-2007 12:05 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
PHa-Q

Registration Date: 07-12-2007

X-men vs. Street Fighter

0037.png

09-19-2007 04:11 PHa-Q is offline Send an Email to PHa-Q Search for Posts by PHa-Q Add PHa-Q to your Buddy List
d)

From Tengai/Sengoku Blade: Sengoku Ace Episode II.
Maiden Miko is here to bring justice!
...And two other items. Tongue

0000.png

10-10-2007 23:14 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

More Maiden Miko aka Koyori:

http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiyash...b_koyori_ad.jpg

I'm sure the misses would love that up on the mantle hahaha!

10-11-2007 12:42 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
d)

quote:
I'm sure the misses would love that up on the mantle hahaha!

Lol...nice figurine/statue!
Here's some mysterious dark-looking wench from the same game.
What's she going to do if I 'step beyond the point?' Shoot me with those? Tongue

0004.png

10-11-2007 14:38 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Holy Christ, check out the nips!! LOL

10-12-2007 00:31 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004

Hahaaa... Nice pics Toxi Big Grin

Ok... Here's my favorite part in Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire Tongue

vsav.png

10-12-2007 08:41 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
The Quag $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1925.gif

Registration Date: 12-28-2007

KI:2 sucked but Orchid did offer some eye candy

kins0014.png

Check out my blog http://videogamesandthe90s.blogspot.com/ where we rediscover the 16 bit era's finest (but mostly shittiest) retro gaming.
12-30-2007 14:34 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
The Quag $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1925.gif

Registration Date: 12-28-2007

another painfully sexy (and ridiculous) shot from Pachinko: Sexy Reaction

sxyreact.png

Check out my blog http://videogamesandthe90s.blogspot.com/ where we rediscover the 16 bit era's finest (but mostly shittiest) retro gaming.
12-30-2007 14:40 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
Kool T $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1937.jpg

Registration Date: 03-04-2007

Meta Fox

meta0102.png

01-08-2008 23:28 Kool T is offline Send an Email to Kool T Homepage of Kool T Search for Posts by Kool T Add Kool T to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kool T: KoolBoiT
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Tasty MAME snaps