ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Good god.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good god..  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NodMan $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1935.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Good god.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good god it has been a long time since I have been here. Whats new?

01-02-2008 10:39 NodMan is offline Send an Email to NodMan Homepage of NodMan Search for Posts by NodMan Add NodMan to your Buddy List Add NodMan to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of NodMan: KaneKahn YIM Account Name of NodMan: nod8man12 View the MSN Profile for NodMan
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehee, I can't even remember if I've seen you here before! Tongue
Welcome back Big Grin

01-02-2008 11:11 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember ya just lol people have come and gone there's a spammer trying to take out the forums he's doing a really bad job at it btw Tongue

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
01-03-2008 01:53 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
NodMan $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1935.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

Lol.

01-03-2008 03:07 NodMan is offline Send an Email to NodMan Homepage of NodMan Search for Posts by NodMan Add NodMan to your Buddy List Add NodMan to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of NodMan: KaneKahn YIM Account Name of NodMan: nod8man12 View the MSN Profile for NodMan
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

It's been a while for me too... new job, new town.. anyways nice avatar Hito.. Jojo's one of the best 3 Capcom fighters (for me)
01-06-2008 04:54 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
Huggykitty $posts[username] is a female
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1852.gif

Registration Date: 10-17-2004

I don't post enough to know anyway.

Well I'm done. I'll be back in about 6 months to post again. Take care.

01-08-2008 19:29 Huggykitty is offline Homepage of Huggykitty Search for Posts by Huggykitty Add Huggykitty to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Huggykitty: trash the uncola
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Good god..