ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » How do you Wii-Wii? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How do you Wii-Wii?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

How do you Wii-Wii? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi all i got a odd question for all Wii owners, as well as a funny subject line.

How do you Wii-Wii?

do you have your Wii console standing up in the stand(slot verticle)? or did you lay it down on its side(slot horizontal)?

i personally have it in the stand (verticle slot)

i figure most of you have it in the stand.
01-02-2008 21:18 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahha yes I wii wii standing up as well Logan

01-02-2008 21:23 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL JP that didn't sound right.
And my stand up as wellPleased
01-02-2008 21:35 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Standing up just doesn't look right laying down as my best friend has his

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
01-03-2008 01:49 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Huggykitty $posts[username] is a female
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1852.gif

Registration Date: 10-17-2004

Yes my Wii is erect.

01-08-2008 19:28 Huggykitty is offline Homepage of Huggykitty Search for Posts by Huggykitty Add Huggykitty to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Huggykitty: trash the uncola
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » How do you Wii-Wii?