ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Looking for old Arcade game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for old Arcade game  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
skhalaman $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Looking for old Arcade game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys,

I was looking for an old game that I saw on arcade when I was a kid... i cant remember the name of this one. I remember playing with a guy who has a chain that can grap on trees and jump from one tree to another killing enemies. I hope some 1 knows the game as I dont remember much about it but I will recognize it when i see it.

there was another football (soccer) game that was really in good gfx and it was realistic (not flamming shooting or special moves)

I know i didnt give full description about the games but you post what you can find and I will surely recognize them ;P

thanks
01-06-2008 10:43 skhalaman is offline Send an Email to skhalaman Search for Posts by skhalaman Add skhalaman to your Buddy List
retinasoup $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1749.jpg

Registration Date: 06-21-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bionic Commando?

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1121/bion0000aw3.png

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3562/gameshorrorhitleraz1.gif

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 01-06-2008 12:54.

01-06-2008 12:47 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
skhalaman $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks , thats the game i was looking for Smile

Any idea about the football game plz?
01-08-2008 07:32 skhalaman is offline Send an Email to skhalaman Search for Posts by skhalaman Add skhalaman to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

try searching maws for soccer games

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/

01-08-2008 11:32 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Looking for old Arcade game