ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » Ps1 emulator question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ps1 emulator question  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bardock36 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-16-2007

Ps1 emulator question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering how exactly you go about getting the PSone emulator to work. When i unzip it using winrar a bunch of individual files and when i click on them a text document comes up. I'm not exactly an expert at this if you hadn't noticed already so i'm quite confused. Perhaps o need to use a different unzipping program or something? anyway help would be appreciated.
11-23-2007 09:46 Bardock36 is offline Send an Email to Bardock36 Search for Posts by Bardock36 Add Bardock36 to your Buddy List
tizerist

Registration Date: 09-03-2006

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well firstly what emulator did you download?

in EPSXE you double click the joypad icon entitled 'epsxe' and in the other one i have (PCSX) you simply double click the disc icon titled 'pcsx'
11-26-2007 22:06 tizerist is offline Send an Email to tizerist Search for Posts by tizerist Add tizerist to your Buddy List
Odo $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, PSone emu does work! it needa bios file and plug-ins.
12-02-2007 19:28 Odo is offline Send an Email to Odo Search for Posts by Odo Add Odo to your Buddy List
Bardock36 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-16-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright can i get a list of which BIOS and plugins aI need please and where they are available. I've been toying around with it for a while but for the life of me can't get it to work.
12-08-2007 10:32 Bardock36 is offline Send an Email to Bardock36 Search for Posts by Bardock36 Add Bardock36 to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u know theres a really good guide in the support forum on how to set up epsxe How to emulate PSX on Ur PC.... alternatively use pSX it does away with pluggins and is very simple to use its geared more towards emulation accuracy though so u won't see any of the high end features of epsxe http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/ grab it there

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
12-08-2007 18:06 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
kristoffer7
a)

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

It still doesn't work. I can't seem to config any of the plugins for the ePSXe 1.5.2. It won't let me test or do anything.
01-07-2008 20:52 kristoffer7 is offline Send an Email to kristoffer7 Search for Posts by kristoffer7 Add kristoffer7 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » Ps1 emulator question