ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Snes9x help with screen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Snes9x help with screen  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hawkeye 33

images/avatars/avatar-1642.jpg

Registration Date: 01-21-2007

Snes9x help with screen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have snes9x v1.41-1 and have been having trouble with adjusting the screen to fit my computer. It seems that no matter what display configuration i use the screen stays the same size. I tried stretching the image but it only makes the image choppy. Also, going to full screen mood does not make the image bigger either. Does anyone know how to adjust the screen so that it fits to the screen size of my computer.

12-28-2007 19:25 hawkeye 33 is offline Send an Email to hawkeye 33 Search for Posts by hawkeye 33 Add hawkeye 33 to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did you try to change the resolution either? 800x600 to 1024x768 for example?

12-29-2007 00:01 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
hawkeye 33

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea i have and it just doesnt seem to affect the screen size. maybe im missing something here

12-29-2007 01:11 hawkeye 33 is offline Send an Email to hawkeye 33 Search for Posts by hawkeye 33 Add hawkeye 33 to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

i was thinking about that but still i have no clue. if you switched the display formats without any result except the pixels increased...something is really wrong.
is that true, if you change to fullscreen, the pixels increase (like they should) but the resolutions remains?

can you post your system stats, especially graphic-card?

12-29-2007 01:21 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

here are my settings. try it the same way and tell me what you get:
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/jpcline/snes9x.jpg

12-29-2007 01:23 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
hawkeye 33

quote:
Originally posted by $post[username]
$post[message]

I tried changing to your settings but still am having the same problem. I'm not really sure how to check the pixels but i know that if i stretch the image it will become full screen but the problem with that is that the image then looks grainy. I've had the emulator for a while and just always stretched the image out but i am getting tired of the graininess of the picture. how can i stop that from happening?

01-06-2008 04:06 hawkeye 33 is offline Send an Email to hawkeye 33 Search for Posts by hawkeye 33 Add hawkeye 33 to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

can you do a print screen (keep it in windowed mode) and let me see what you mean by grainy? might just be the SNES graphics LOL

01-07-2008 01:14 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
hawkeye 33

this is the image stretched to full screen using the snes9x. to me it just looks too choppy. sorry if you have to download the image, i dont know how to make it appear on screen
Attachment:
unknown tak.zip ($posts[attachmentsize] KB, $posts[counter] downloads)

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 01-07-2008 20:53.

01-07-2008 20:40 hawkeye 33 is offline Send an Email to hawkeye 33 Search for Posts by hawkeye 33 Add hawkeye 33 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Snes9x help with screen