ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Looking for old games » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for old games  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alalio86

Registration Date: 01-06-2008

Looking for old games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi
when i was a little kid, in 1994 i played a game in Norway and i dont know the name at all, but i would rekognize it again when i see it.
ok now i descripe the game
u are a small "kid" or at least a young or kiddy charakter(i dont know if it was a "human" or an phantasie "humanoid"), and u have a mighty hammer. with that hammer u smash the enemies, and you can also hide yourself behind the hammer, so you can avoid enemy projectiles.
i hope some1 can help me finding this game

and a second game i played in norway when i was a little kid looked like that:the gameplay is in the first levels like Spartan X. 2d jumpn run, action and eliminating enemies, and finally a boss enemy in each level
in some level, there are certain specials, like being in a garage, ur hiding between some barrels, you habe "ego shooter" perspective and ur trying too shoot the enemies. i could remember that when you play this game with 2 players, player 1 looks european (white skin, brown hair, dark cloth) and player 2 looks afroamerican (blackskin, black hair, "yellow-gray" cloth" short hair)
and you start with your bare hands, later in the game you can pick up pistols and other weapons, i hope someone can also help me finging this game.

p.s. sorry for my english, i am not fropm the uk or scandinavia Smile
01-06-2008 20:11 alalio86 is offline Send an Email to alalio86 Search for Posts by alalio86 Add alalio86 to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st one:
Hammerin' Harry? (Arcade)

I would like to attach a picture of the game but I see that the
Maximum size of the attachment has been decreased from
200kb to 20kb and I can't nearly attach anything!!
What's going on? Confused

01-06-2008 20:56 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
alalio86

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you my arabic friend, thats the right game
do u have an idea of the second game?
the second player charakter is a ni88a and he has a yellow suit on. looks a bit like miami vice the 2 players
01-06-2008 21:09 alalio86 is offline Send an Email to alalio86 Search for Posts by alalio86 Add alalio86 to your Buddy List
trancegod $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1939.gif

Crime City?
01-06-2008 21:53 trancegod is offline Homepage of trancegod Search for Posts by trancegod Add trancegod to your Buddy List
alalio86

thanks dude, thats correct, that was exactly the game i searched, this gamje ist just WOW, the old games are 100 times better than new games, the only new games that can compare to the old ones are metal slug and super sidekicks, but anyway they dont run on my mame32
there are tooo many good old games outside there, now i remember of a game with an "ape" who could shoot, i played this on a farry 1992 or 93
01-06-2008 22:30 alalio86 is offline Send an Email to alalio86 Search for Posts by alalio86 Add alalio86 to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

quote:
Originally posted by alalio86
now i remember of a game with an "ape" who could shoot, i played this on a farry 1992 or 93

Toki ? Tongue

http://garoo9.com/elevator-kart/EK_files/extra/toki.PNG

quote:
Originally posted by alalio86
are metal slug and super sidekicks, but anyway they dont run on my mame32

Just to let you know, that all of NeoGeo games are working in MAME as far as I know
You need neogeo BIOS to let them work in MAME

Download this file and put it directly in your roms folder: neogeo.zip
NeoGeo games should work now..

01-07-2008 03:57 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
alalio86

i have the neo geo bios, the problem was , tjhat the metal slug data was incorrect, some .lo filesin it were missing,. but i could copy some files from working games into the metal slug folders, and now they run on winkawaks, on mame they still dont run, i dont know why
metal slug 1-4 are running, but ms5 still dont work, what can i do? what version of emulator do u have, and whjere did u get the metal slug
01-07-2008 12:33 alalio86 is offline Send an Email to alalio86 Search for Posts by alalio86 Add alalio86 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Looking for old games