ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » mk4 playable in mame v1.21u4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mk4 playable in mame v1.21u4  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Thumb Up! mk4 playable in mame v1.21u4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.aarongiles.com/ its slow but playable for the most part this should make a lot of people very happy

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
12-16-2007 16:10 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
its slow but playable for the most part this should make a lot of people very happy

woohoo, oh yeah! thx hito for finding that shiny gem :o

12-20-2007 00:29 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
The Quag $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1925.gif

Registration Date: 12-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even if MK4 kinda sux, theres no reason that we shouldn't be able to enjoy it on Mame. Thats awesome. i can't wait till its ready to play 100%.

Check out my blog http://videogamesandthe90s.blogspot.com/ where we rediscover the 16 bit era's finest (but mostly shittiest) retro gaming.
12-28-2007 14:04 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it´s slow but that keeps a great training potencial in it. looking forward to play it on kaillera, knowing which frame animation will result in which move will make life way easier. for sfa3 and sf3 i played them on slow mode often to get a feeling for a better parry/counter behavior down.

it´s still slow but think of the guy that went so far emulating this game. he won´t stop and others won´t either to be the first with a 100% good dump.

12-28-2007 23:57 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List

another note Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when it IS truly 100% there, i wonder how we'll get it to work?

will it be a special file? Patch or a new version of mame altogether, because arron giles blog really isn't speaking my language. Either way what ever progress he's making its totally supported. It been a long time since that game was made and theres no reason for a game like it to 'not work' on mame.

Thank arron

Check out my blog http://videogamesandthe90s.blogspot.com/ where we rediscover the 16 bit era's finest (but mostly shittiest) retro gaming.
12-30-2007 14:03 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it will just be a newer version of mame. backwards engineering the 3d drivers in mame takes longer since to make it accurate emulation they don't leverage off of 3d video cards. just be patient or get project 64 and play it that way. I think it came out for N64, right?

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-30-2007 14:47.

12-30-2007 14:47 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004

Actually, i have it on prject 64, and its pretty good. But its kinda like Killer Instinct, you play the super nintendo version and you think 'Man, this would be better on Mame.'

the Nintendo 64 version is pretty sweet however you still get that 'its not the same' feeling. oh well i can wait.

12-31-2007 11:29 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

hey quag I like your site. I had the same exact experience of playing mortal kombat for the 1st time, and your description is hilarious. I got impaled in the pit and was completely horrified.

12-31-2007 11:44 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Silenthero

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

where do you get that new version?
by the way how do you patch this sense i have version 120.
01-03-2008 03:47 Silenthero is offline Send an Email to Silenthero Search for Posts by Silenthero Add Silenthero to your Buddy List

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks jpcline, i didn't think anyone went to my site!

01-07-2008 09:37 The Quag is offline Send an Email to The Quag Homepage of The Quag Search for Posts by The Quag Add The Quag to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of The Quag: anon1982 YIM Account Name of The Quag: anon19822001
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » mk4 playable in mame v1.21u4