ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » King Of Fighters Question? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King Of Fighters Question?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
snkdabest $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-05-2008

King Of Fighters Question? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got a couple of questions about each game!! console is neo geo. please tel me asap!!

King Of Fighters 99

each team has 2 endings, how do i get to see the 2nd 1s?

King Of Fighters 2001

is ther any cheats for this game?

King Of Fighters 2003

1) how do i fight Adelheid? i got told wen i fight kusangi i cant use any normal moves? i cant use them at all 2 beat him or is it wen i finish him off i cant use normal moves?

2) how do i fight mukai? i got told i hav 2 use normal moves 2 beat kusangi? again do i hav 2 use normal moves throughout the fight or jus wen i finish him off?

3) Hidden Orochi/Sacred Three Ending. i hav 2 choose kyo, iori & chizuru to get to see this but i cant find chizuru, is that a another name for a character?
01-05-2008 19:25 snkdabest is offline Send an Email to snkdabest Search for Posts by snkdabest Add snkdabest to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try game faqs...they might know

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

01-07-2008 01:06 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » King Of Fighters Question?