ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Does anyone know the name of this game?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Does anyone know the name of this game??  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ogs $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 01-03-2005

Does anyone know the name of this game?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone!

I am trying to find a game that I used to play in arcades in the mid 90's
It was a platform game, with one screen levels, and the caracter carried a kind of a vacuum cleaner on his back, and sucked the aliens/monsters/mutants and, when it was filled, you released the button and they would come out as "dust" balls that killed the other monsters.. after some sub-levels you would have "the boss" level.. it was kind of "Snow Bros" but you played with "human" caracters..

Thanks everyone Wink
01-03-2005 23:25 ogs is offline Send an Email to ogs Search for Posts by ogs Add ogs to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No shit, I finally found someone that also likes that Game, U R searching for Tumble Pop, no doubt about that, let me get U a link for it, http://www.romnation.net/srv/download/ro...-Pop-World.html ....

LOL, here's Anile's only screenshot he has ever put up (or I didn't see another) LOL, who gives a darn anyway Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ....

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Tumble Pop.jpg

01-03-2005 23:41 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Kameo!!!
Spot on!! I've been waiting almost 10 years for that!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!! Big Grin lolol
Pleased ogs Pleased
01-04-2005 14:08 ogs is offline Send an Email to ogs Search for Posts by ogs Add ogs to your Buddy List
Arcadeplayer $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-718.gif

Registration Date: 12-31-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10 years ?ant be that long beca-use mame wasnt even released 10 years ag0?

Chrono Cross
01-04-2005 22:33 Arcadeplayer is offline Send an Email to Arcadeplayer Search for Posts by Arcadeplayer Add Arcadeplayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Arcadeplayer

yes, i know that... but i've been trying to find the name of the game for (almost) 10 years... dywmtmuad???
01-05-2005 01:13 ogs is offline Send an Email to ogs Search for Posts by ogs Add ogs to your Buddy List
a)

talk english please

Chrono Cross
01-05-2005 03:06 Arcadeplayer is offline Send an Email to Arcadeplayer Search for Posts by Arcadeplayer Add Arcadeplayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Arcadeplayer
Ash P
b)

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 08-19-2004

Data East`s "Tumble Pop" was released in 1991.
Whether ogs played it in the arcade or on Mame first is irrelevant.

BTW, "dywmtmuad" looks like an acronym. Use your imagination.

Speaking of english, what the hell is your sig supposed to mean?
01-06-2005 06:15 Ash P is offline Send an Email to Ash P Search for Posts by Ash P Add Ash P to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Looks like a very cheap copy of my sig............ an since thats the case I own ur soul Arcadeplayer Big Grin now go make me money Tongue

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
01-06-2005 09:56 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
a)

yea Hito i wuld lyk u 2 be my masta

Chrono Cross
01-06-2005 10:11 Arcadeplayer is offline Send an Email to Arcadeplayer Search for Posts by Arcadeplayer Add Arcadeplayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Arcadeplayer
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Then why aren't u making me money? GET BACK TO WORK SLAVE!! Tongue

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
01-06-2005 11:52 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

quote:
dywmtmuad

I've never seen that before...I'll take a stab at it

do you want me to make u a demo (pretty poor effort eh)

Now ogs (another acronym?), can you provide the answer?

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
01-06-2005 14:16 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List

LLLOOOLLLL
U guys are mad!!!!

You were very close robbbert!!! its : do you want me to make you a drawing??

Ok another one,
i can't remember the name of a game that i played a couple of times in arcades (in early 90s), it was a one screen levels, were u control a "guy" with diving googles and flippers, and u have to draw a line in order to "conquer" parts of the screen (kind of Qix); when u start to draw the line, the guy dives, and when u stop, he comes to the surface.. below u have a picture of a girl!!
can anyone help me??
Thanks a lot
01-06-2005 20:17 ogs is offline Send an Email to ogs Search for Posts by ogs Add ogs to your Buddy List
a)

ill past for this 1

Chrono Cross
01-06-2005 22:30 Arcadeplayer is offline Send an Email to Arcadeplayer Search for Posts by Arcadeplayer Add Arcadeplayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Arcadeplayer
zlechovek $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 01-04-2008

:d Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tumblepop one of the best game ever i've played. I know a guy who can past all the levels whit one coin Big Grin
01-04-2008 03:41 zlechovek is offline Send an Email to zlechovek Search for Posts by zlechovek Add zlechovek to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

the guy is the monkey Nod mentioned in the general forum, is he? :o

quite old thread Roll Eyes

01-04-2008 13:34 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » Does anyone know the name of this game??