ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Dumb people » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dumb people  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's beautiful, man! Crying

05-30-2007 22:56 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
Amazing_Tater $posts[username] is a female
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1740.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE LITTLE CHERUB

One day, a little cherub was playing in God's nursery. She went up to the Lord and smiled as she put her tiny hand in the almighty one. 'I love you very much dear Father but I was wondering when you will allow me to go down and visit earth. I know I am in a special place with you but I have always had a wish to see what it is like down there.' The Lord looked at the impatient little cherub and spoke softly, 'You are not yet mature enough to go to earth and your wings are not strong enough to fly, I would rather that you stayed here with me for a while longer.' The little cherub smiled up at her Father and begged, 'I promise I will only stay for a short while, and I will come straight home to you as soon as you ask.' The Lord told the little cherub that she could have her wish, although He knew that she was not yet ready for her journey to earth; but God loved the little cherub and could not deny her.

The little cherub loved it as she saw the earth approaching and was in awe of what was to happen when she reached it. She soon found herself all snug and warm, and very, very peaceful. She realised that she could hear different sounds than she had heard in Heaven. There was a gentle sound of a woman's voice and she was sure that she was actually talking to her! It was a strange but peaceful experience and she soon realised that she was enveloped with love, just as her Father in heaven had loved her. She also realised that there were two other noises that continued rhythmically, one a little faster than the other. She realised after a while that the faster noise was her own heart beating and that the other one came from the nice woman who talked to her and loved her very much.

After what seemed to be a long time she heard her heavenly Father call her home. The little cherub was reluctant to leave her cosy little place but she had promised to go and so she flew back to Heaven's nursery. She appeared in front of her Father looking rather sad. The Lord sat her on his great knee. 'Well, little one, what have you learnt from your experience down there?' The cherub shed her first tears as she looked back down to earth. 'Father, I know now that you were right to tell me that I should not go. I feel that I have hurt somebody very, very much. There was a nice, loving woman with a kind voice but I never saw her face, yet I felt her warmth and love all of the time. I hope I can get to see her one day, do you think that she could come here and live with us?'
The Lord smiled at the little cherub and nodded his head, 'I promise that you will see her again very soon, now go and play in the nursery and tell the other cherubs all about your experience.' The cherub left, but this time she flew with sadness and she could not understand this new feeling. She had never felt this way before she flew to earth.
Down below, in the dark of night, a woman wept uncontrollably for the child that she had just lost.
She had only been within her for what seemed a very short time; but how she had loved her! She knew that she would never forget the little one that had gone. She prayed earnestly to the Lord and asked Him to look after her lost little angel. She knew that He would hear her and that He was very close but she could not understand why he had to take her much-wanted child.

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Angelbabytulipheader2.jpg

05-30-2007 23:10 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
b)

I only have one thing to say:

$posts[username] has attached this image:
fgsfdsil1.jpg

05-31-2007 07:01 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
14thPatriot $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1369.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Satori: rules 1 and 2 faggot.

Did someone say guro???

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/14thpatriot/Impaled.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/14thpatriot/Nofuckinghead.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/14thpatriot/Headcrush.jpg

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 06-21-2007 14:17.

06-21-2007 14:16 14thPatriot is offline Send an Email to 14thPatriot Homepage of 14thPatriot Search for Posts by 14thPatriot Add 14thPatriot to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 14thPatriot: patriot 14th YIM Account Name of 14thPatriot: Cleighten View the MSN Profile for 14thPatriot
b)

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

69thIdiot's rules 1 and 2:

1. Be a pre-pubescent mouth-breather trying to shock people with pics

2. Try to type a few random words before needing to masturbate to them

06-21-2007 19:19 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
c)

He didn't break rules 1&2, you fucktard. GB2 Gaia. We have enough mouth-breathing, sack-lapping, shit-licking cunt scabs here already.

06-22-2007 07:49 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
b)

Gaia? More like Gaya.

06-26-2007 10:04 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
c)

You are so right, my friend. Hey, have you noticed how this forum just dies when I leave? What's the matter with you rectum wreckers? You need some broad to light a fire under your fat hairless asses? Shit sucks.

07-17-2007 04:08 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
shadowrun_lucas

Registration Date: 08-12-2007

Fucking tater, come back..

Now that this section did die because you left

10-05-2007 05:36 shadowrun_lucas is offline Send an Email to shadowrun_lucas Search for Posts by shadowrun_lucas Add shadowrun_lucas to your Buddy List
b)

So just let it die. Neither of you can flame anyways, so why do you care.

10-07-2007 23:57 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
shadowrun_lucas

Registration Date: 08-12-2007

Umm.. because its fun reading flames other people make for another.

So now, can you flame me..? Happy

10-10-2007 16:06 shadowrun_lucas is offline Send an Email to shadowrun_lucas Search for Posts by shadowrun_lucas Add shadowrun_lucas to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

sry for digging out such an old thing (if someone will use my "apologize" to flame me? who knows...) but tater inspired me.

me no natife english talk. me want learn trash talk inglish plzplz keke?

this thread was quite interesting - see one person, in this case Satori, beeing counter-destroyed by another (Tater).

Tater isn´t here anymore so she will not mind if i practice flaming using his nickname.

Thou i´m interested how old she was, flaming that good. but i reckon she can´t count that high. maybe beeing blond is her excuse then. aswell...is she flaming at home the same way? using such "bad" phrases all the time? would be a good example why some animals eat their children. what do you think?

12-06-2007 01:07 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
b)

quote:
Umm.. because its fun reading flames other people make for another.

you are so boring you couldn´t even entertain a doubt.

back to Taters story she posted. it is both good and original. but the part that is good is not original and the part that is original isn´t good.

12-06-2007 01:21 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
b)

Potato Shaped was an eyebrow plucking bishoujo fanboi, you fuckin idiot, so don't bother felching ass about it's retarded stutterfucks that were meant as insults thinking you're gonna get anything other than brownie points calling someone boring, you hairy legged, lop-faced cheerleader of a pot calling the kettle black.

12-06-2007 12:10 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
b)

I don´t think you are a fool Satori, but what´s my opinion compared to that of thousands others? so excuse me, i'm trying to practice here. how would you like it if i started yelling down the alley while you're giving blow jobs to transsexuals for a twenty to pay the pills your mother needs to cure here coma (sadly she isn´t in coma, this gym-sock-sandwich eating town pump is just so lazy)?

12-06-2007 15:43 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
b)

Looks like somebody got loose from AOL chat.

12-07-2007 05:04 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
b)

hm almost, i just got bored from the UK kaillera chat.

<shin> hello asshole
<green lantern> shut up bastard
<hugo> haha, you like children, haha
<shin> shut up bastard!!!!1111
<hugo> shut up shin. yo akuma sucks
<green lantern> fuck you hugo, don´t blame my brother!
<M.alek> Oo

yeah...i prefer to "talk" with you :o
so plz, roll up your sleeves over the flaked arms and make me cry.

12-07-2007 13:12 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

You know who's dumb, TetraMaster retarded ass. That wack job keeps spaming the General forum. he's too affraid to come here and get his ass riped.
01-01-2008 18:00 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Dumb people