ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Bioshock » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bioshock  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Thumb Up! Bioshock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/enter.html

This game is on both the pc and 360 but since I have it on pc i'll post here this game is simply fantastic and I spend every waking moment wanting to play

The storyline goes like this Ur plane goes down in the ocean u come across a strange platform and go into RAPTURE!!! A Paradise gone wrong can u get alive? who knows ur only friend is the mysterious atlas and as u progress the city's creator the man who would be god himself Andrew Ryan taunts and impedes ur progress... will u descend into madness? MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Weponary u have ur standard weapons wrench, pistol, shotgun, grenade launcher etc which can all be upgraded with greater damage, reduced kick back, faster rate of fire etc then theres the Plasmids they give u power such and lighting, fire, telekinesis etc the possibilities are endeless u can upgrade ur strength and intelligence to make hacking easier Smile to get more plasmid power u have to find little sisters and either save them (u get less Adam but its made up to u in other ways) or Harvest them (guess which one I choose muhahahaa!) but wait there's more the little sisters have guardians Big Daddys (u didn't think it would be that easy did u?) and its a crime to approach a little sister guess what has to happen ehehe

The fighting system is something to behold ur environment becomes ur weapon u can lead ur enemies to water and electrocute them to death, set em on fire and send a heat seeking missile after them, hack security camera's and turrets and turn them against their masters

the game gets a 9 thumbs up outta ten the demo had a rootkit I think the full version does to but haven't looked into it yet and the pc version has SecuROM much to the displeasure on most of us that do they right thing and buy legit copies

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
screenshot_05_xl.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
08-25-2007 22:48 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow dude sounds pimp i might buy it!

11-20-2007 03:19 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the short "review" sounds nice at all. only this main part of defeatng bosses makes me wonder: is it/will it be very obvious what u have to do? have you to abuse the enviroment or will there be different ways to defeat enemies/bosses? multiplayer mode(s)?

just tried to have a look at the rape page (hrrr) but my incredible ISDN power wanted me to wait for 5 minutes ~

11-20-2007 04:18 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Dio Slayer

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

Its really up to u how u take them down use ur powers, weapons, hack machines or use a combination of all of the above there's no set way of doing things very much opened ended in that respect

I liked the good ending better save the little sisters! or do it on ur 2nd run of game was much more satisfying

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
11-21-2007 06:16 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
a)

what console is it on?

11-21-2007 22:37 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
a)

oh sorry didint read the 360 part sorry

11-21-2007 22:38 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Inevitable $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1927.jpeg

Registration Date: 03-25-2005

From what I hear, the final 'boss' is too easy...

I have this for the 360 but I got to ryan's office and haven't played since (got other games) Roll Eyes

12-30-2007 21:05 Inevitable is offline Send an Email to Inevitable Search for Posts by Inevitable Add Inevitable to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Inevitable: Lilmoe7249
Dio Slayer

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

isn't any boss that way once u know their attack pattern u can always make it interesting for urself and use the wrench only or stick wit a certain power

i've beat the game twice should really put it back on for the 1.1 content patch should be interestin to see what new powers u can use

12-31-2007 20:57 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Bioshock