ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » On The Hunt... Again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page On The Hunt... Again  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Stargazer

Registration Date: 09-15-2004

On The Hunt... Again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I used to have this gem stored on my hard drive, but my first AMD system decided to just stop working, the drive died too. It's always the goodies that we lose on a disk crash. Anyway, does anyone know where I could get the Spider-Man Arcade ROM for MAME?
12-31-2007 18:14 Stargazer is offline Send an Email to Stargazer Search for Posts by Stargazer Add Stargazer to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it´s isda/esa protected. google is your friend, sorry (read esa stickie, search function)

12-31-2007 19:57 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » On The Hunt... Again