ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Anime, Films » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anime, Films  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I mostly download all my anime, i go to box torrents(registration required), Delta Anime(registration required), or mini Nova(depending on what you download you may need registration)

If i really like the anime i buy it, actually most of the anime i download i've bought, hey i gotta support the anime industry Big Grin .
12-27-2007 01:36 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i´m gonna check this cause it sounds very fair to me to pay for something i like to have. supporting aswell (like RN Petition for administration thx TT :o

12-27-2007 02:26 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Yeah, boxtorrents is a good one
I also got most of the ones that I have from: torrentz which it sends you to the torrent site that have this torrent file

quote:
Originally posted by Tootall
If i really like the anime i buy it, actually most of the anime i download
i've bought

That's exactly what I always do Big Grin

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-27-2007 09:30.

12-27-2007 06:31 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Anime, Films