ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Sprite Ripping » full sized to normal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page full sized to normal 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

full sized to normal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a friend ( Roll Eyes ) asked if i could help him.

he ( Roll Eyes ) set the mame++0.117 window to fullscreen. not the games, the entirely MAME mask and now, he ( Roll Eyes ) doesn´t know how to switch it back to normal mode (sidebars, bottom bar...just no fullscreen).
i found no solution for him ( Roll Eyes ). default game options neither config. could help him ( Roll Eyes ).

any advice for my "friend"?

EDITG wah move to support plz....i was answering a post and didn´t change the board. Petition for Administration.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-26-2007 04:29.

12-26-2007 04:23 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if it's exactly what he want:

Start MAME, at the Menu go to:
Options --> Default Game Options..

And make sure that Run in a window check box is checked

$posts[username] has attached this image:
1.png

12-26-2007 11:02 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
b)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, this box counts for the games you run (in a window or fullscreen); i had the problem that the mame mask, where all the games are listed, was fullscreened. normally you have the top bar with "File", "View", "Options" and "Help". this bar isn´t there anymore when it´s fullscreened.

so when you change "view" to fullscreen....it´s like you pressed F11.

solution i found out: just press F11 again. lol ^^

i´m an idiot, i know Big Grin

12-26-2007 20:27 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

hahaha that happened to me one time too! I had to get on another computer and download mame32 and look in the read me file and was like ohhhh yeah...I guess the lesson is to just hit every key on the keyboard.

12-26-2007 20:42 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

lol, what a funny problem
Glad that you solved it Tongue

12-26-2007 21:25 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
b)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

quote:
I guess the lesson is to just hit every key on the keyboard.

hrhr...thats what i did after the first ~30 minutes thinking about this problem and testing around. i´m sure i pressed every button EXCEPT F11....murphy´s law?

i had this problem with mame++0.117. so i opened ++0.118, had a look at the "View" options and saw "Fullscreen F11". --->head hit desk Roll Eyes

12-26-2007 21:39 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Sprite Ripping » full sized to normal