ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Im looking for a game that i can play untill my hand bleeds! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Im looking for a game that i can play untill my hand bleeds!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Im looking for a game that i can play untill my hand bleeds! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to play a none ESA protected game that is good and adventure what is your opinion?

11-23-2007 02:46 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever played gunstar heroes for SEGA genesis?

11-23-2007 20:44 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i strongly recommend the final fantasy saga part 2-5. old, yes. but still awesome atmosphere, awesome storyline.

i´m a FF fan; maybe that´s the reason i started to play emus; and know that FF is more an rpg then adventure...but FF is that good as an rpg, it even beats the most adventures :o

11-23-2007 22:16 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i've started playing it and its pretty good.How do you configure the controls because every time i try it freezes. I'm using gens v2.11.

11-24-2007 01:14 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
a)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah im playing FF 3 i really like it just started today thanks for your opinion guys!

11-24-2007 01:16 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
a)

Guess What I Just Got The Phanton Hour Glass(Real Thing Not Rom)
And OMG My hands are bleading!!!!!

11-27-2007 22:08 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07

that game looks pretty sick. I just hope it has more dungeons than wind waker, I blew through that game

11-28-2007 03:45 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
b)

Zelda-a link to the past is the only zelda game i ever played. maybe i should give the other ones a try sometime :o

11-28-2007 12:19 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Shocked Wow, someone who hasn't played the original Legend Of Zelda? Shocked
Yeah, try it. If you liked Link To The Past, you'll like the first one. The second one, Adventure Of Link, IMO, was kind of a bit below par, though.

11-28-2007 23:44 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
b)

i never owned a Nintendo NES myself, i was the sega mega drive-guy (probotector ftw!) :o

nestopia now, yes.....but there´s no game i play often on it :/

11-29-2007 12:57 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
a)

have you compared these two games? tell me what you think.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/LegendarySannin2/WindWaker.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/LegendarySannin2/PhantomHourGlass.jpg

12-01-2007 21:34 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
b)

at the first look, i would say: "eeek! lollipop graphics!". next, i would do a research if someone recommends these games before giving them a try.

i know, graphics aren´t that important for an adventure/rpg if the storyline/gameplay/atmosphere is great. just my first thought.

12-02-2007 00:41 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List

top is zelda the windwaker. I would not recommend it as your first one, its far too easy. I call it Zelda Lite. Try the Twilight Princess instead

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-02-2007 13:11.

12-02-2007 03:38 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
a)

wow if its super easy then i might buy twilight princess its for the gamecube right?I already bought phantom hourglass and its kind of easy but good though.

12-02-2007 03:48 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07

yeah man definitely check out Twilight Princess, it is far superior. It came out for Wii and GC. Its still easier than Ocarina of Time, but that game was ridiculously hard so its OK LOL

I might get it for Wii so I can play through it again. Apparently the game is a mirror image, ie what was left is now right, since they had to put the sword in link's right hand to make the wii mote controls feel more intuitive.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-02-2007 13:14.

12-02-2007 13:13 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
b)

hm, if J.P. recommends that so strongly, it has to be worth some hours of testing :o

i wrote that down on my to-do list (yes, i´m important, i really have that!) and to proof that i really followed your advice, i´ll write my review in a few days (maybe weekend, i´m soooo important that don´t have time immediatly).

:o

12-02-2007 23:06 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Leandrusi $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-25-2007

Adictive adventure game? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we are talking about adventure,rpg games to be more precise, how can we forget the one game that´s listed among the ten´s best game in hystory (sometimes reaching 1°place).
You got to try out CHRONO TRIGGER, for the snes.
Really fun story and gameplay, and the charactes are designed by the famous Akira Toriyama (the guy who made dragon ball).

Another snes adventure game I loved was SUPER METROID. I think this one´s even cooler. Man that game sure made my hands bleed...
12-25-2007 16:35 Leandrusi is offline Send an Email to Leandrusi Search for Posts by Leandrusi Add Leandrusi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » Im looking for a game that i can play untill my hand bleeds!