ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » The 7Z's » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 7Z's  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
steve8771

Registration Date: 12-24-2007

Angry The 7Z's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I download the 7z files and open it with betterzip for mac. in there it gives me a web page link to romnation and a .dmg file...when I open the DMG file, it's empty. what am i doing wrong.

i have tried even renaming the file to .nes, .gen, etc, and nothing
12-24-2007 21:40 steve8771 is offline Send an Email to steve8771 Search for Posts by steve8771 Add steve8771 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of steve8771: steve8771
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your not supposed to unzip the ROM u just put it in the Rom folder, also, u may want to download a Emulator to play the Rom, i think the MAC version is called MacMame... once u get the emulator, copy/paste/download the roms in to the ROMs folder(DO NOT UNZIP) then click on the emulator's icon, do a game audit and VOILA! ur game should show up.

if ugot more questions ask OR read the ROM F.A.Q. in the GENERAL FORUM.
12-25-2007 00:32 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EDIT: moep, wrong forum Frown

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-25-2007 03:31.

12-25-2007 03:30 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
trancecat

Registration Date: 12-21-2007

Which rom exactly did you download? and try The Unarchiver for 7 zipped file, I've never had that kind of problem.
12-25-2007 05:02 trancecat is offline Search for Posts by trancecat Add trancecat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » The 7Z's