ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » marvel vs capcom 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page marvel vs capcom 2  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Capdude $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-02-2006

marvel vs capcom 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHERE CAN I GET A MVC2 ROM i know its impossible but there must be way

08-03-2006 06:22 Capdude is offline Send an Email to Capdude Search for Posts by Capdude Add Capdude to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Capdude
Garbage Pail Kid $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1500.gif

Registration Date: 07-19-2006

RE: marvel vs capcom 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not convinced that one does exists.

If you want to illegaly migrate to the United States , syphon our resources, wear down our infrastructure, steal our jobs, make fun of our culture, and drive without a license, at least learn our god damn language. If not get the fuck out.
08-03-2006 06:36 Garbage Pail Kid is offline Send an Email to Garbage Pail Kid Search for Posts by Garbage Pail Kid Add Garbage Pail Kid to your Buddy List
Traiklin $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1072.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it isn't emulated

it used CPS3 which is almost impossible to emulate right now.
08-03-2006 07:07 Traiklin is offline Send an Email to Traiklin Homepage of Traiklin Search for Posts by Traiklin Add Traiklin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Traiklin: Traiklin YIM Account Name of Traiklin: Traiklin View the MSN Profile for Traiklin
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*wonders how a namoi game became a cps3 game* Traiklin needs to read my street fighter III sticky Big Grin

also for future reference one of the few people that could dump namoi/gd-rom hardware gurus site http://www.mameworld.net/gurudumps/naomi/index.html which clearly states the mvsc2 has not been dumped in any shape or form also he hasn't touched namoi hardware in a good two years give or take, also also at one point the guru, elsemi (author of neubla, model 2 an crystal system emulator for the cronicially ignorant of all things emulation)and the chankast team were working on a namoi emulator which quickly went the way of the dinosaurs

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=800 a list of known namoi hardware based games on the greatest arcade hardware resource site of them all

So in short there is no mvsc2 rom so STOP ASKING!!!!! $#%^^$%$#%$#%$#*&*&((&*&^!!!!!

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
08-03-2006 08:22 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

RE: marvel vs capcom 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Capdude
I know of one way, BUY A DREAMCAST AND THE GAME!
08-03-2006 23:59 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Traiklin $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1072.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2005

quote:
Originally posted by HitokiriX
*wonders how a namoi game became a cps3 game* Traiklin needs to read my street fighter III sticky Big Grin

also for future reference one of the few people that could dump namoi/gd-rom hardware gurus site http://www.mameworld.net/gurudumps/naomi/index.html which clearly states the mvsc2 has not been dumped in any shape or form also he hasn't touched namoi hardware in a good two years give or take, also also at one point the guru, elsemi (author of neubla, model 2 an crystal system emulator for the cronicially ignorant of all things emulation)and the chankast team were working on a namoi emulator which quickly went the way of the dinosaurs

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=800 a list of known namoi hardware based games on the greatest arcade hardware resource site of them all

So in short there is no mvsc2 rom so STOP ASKING!!!!! $#%^^$%$#%$#%$#*&*&((&*&^!!!!!

Well I knew it was one of the heavy encryption games and the only thing I could think of was CPS3.

I knew it kept getting asked for (either why there was no rom, where to get the rom or how to get it working) and everytime the awnser was "you can't" or "get chansk (I think that's the name of it) and the Dreamcast ISO"

Way to many encryptions out there to remember them all Tongue
08-04-2006 04:47 Traiklin is offline Send an Email to Traiklin Homepage of Traiklin Search for Posts by Traiklin Add Traiklin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Traiklin: Traiklin YIM Account Name of Traiklin: Traiklin View the MSN Profile for Traiklin
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

hope it wont take too long to emulate Namoi hardware, these games look terrific, specially Spawn, Cannon Spike, Heavy Metal and that Gundam game...
08-15-2006 21:10 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
dummie

Registration Date: 08-23-2006

CPS3 works with a cdrom and a desencrypter cartridge in order to prevent emulation or illegal copy. In most of the sites you will find mere ISOS so they dont work because they still need to be desencrypted. But if you like give them a try, I recommend you www.romworld.com, they have plenty of cps3 games as street fighter3, warzard, jojos bizarre adventure...in its MAME roms section
08-23-2006 10:16 dummie is offline Send an Email to dummie Search for Posts by dummie Add dummie to your Buddy List

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is not CPS3, it's NAOMI.
08-24-2006 00:24 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
jonesd $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 10-26-2006

MVC2 wasn't all that great anyway, so no loss there.

10-26-2006 22:22 jonesd is offline Send an Email to jonesd Search for Posts by jonesd Add jonesd to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jonesd: studmuffin0313
rdanny $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1635.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2007

if a game is not listed and you add a rom will that game appear in the rom list?
01-15-2007 14:44 rdanny is offline Send an Email to rdanny Search for Posts by rdanny Add rdanny to your Buddy List

No, you would have to compile your own version of mame in order to add more games to the list.
01-16-2007 04:04 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
rdanny $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1635.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2007

how would i go about doing that i take it its not easy. i was told when i first started out at this a few months ago the lists were editable
01-22-2007 17:04 rdanny is offline Send an Email to rdanny Search for Posts by rdanny Add rdanny to your Buddy List
B. Orchid $posts[username] is a female
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1664.jpg

Registration Date: 09-05-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Tootall
quote:
Originally posted by Capdude
I know of one way, BUY A DREAMCAST AND THE GAME!

Better yet............

find the .ISO image (Nero, etc.),

.CDJ image (Disc Juggler, (Best program for burning Dreamcast games) )

or .MDF image (Alcohol) and burn the game. (like I did)

Do this by "Googleing" for a MVC2 "torrent"

If you don't want to burn the game.......

save the image & play the MVC2 image on your PC,

Using "Chankast". (Dreamcast Emulator)

Best two ways of playing MVC2

I will use a smaller sig w 500 px h 200 px is acceptable thank u come again!

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 01-23-2007 08:02.

01-23-2007 08:01 B. Orchid is offline Search for Posts by B. Orchid Add B. Orchid to your Buddy List
AnimeFur

images/avatars/avatar-1835.jpg

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

And while its a sticky anyway, how about a tasty cheat?

Start up Chankast/nulldc.

Make sure you have a save for mvc2 US VERSION(very important)
go to the training room, then go to work or whatever for a good 5 hours.

Come back, and voila- 9999 points. Every time you do that.

You will be maxed out in a week, best payback for going to your job since rested bonus(and a paychaeck)

Cheers!
07-27-2007 21:03 AnimeFur is offline Send an Email to AnimeFur Homepage of AnimeFur Search for Posts by AnimeFur Add AnimeFur to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Yeah I've been trying also but never found it.

11-20-2007 22:29 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bwahahaha, i just found out that the thread starter played world of warcraft...on the same server i did (we where something like good PvP friends). his more common nick is Capsdudu and about ~3 months ago i told him on icq how to run SF3:3s.

small world...and sry for a non helping post but i had to mention that (i have to make him a member here :evilgrinSmile

12-12-2007 03:38 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Arcade » marvel vs capcom 2