ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Home-made-HENTAI (Adults only) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 17 18 [19] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Home-made-HENTAI (Adults only) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, believe me, if I had a scanner, I'd be submitting stuff like nobody's business, but I've been to lazy to draw lately in the first place, I've been wating for your stuff or Amazing Tater's. Mmmm....breast milk...glarrrrggghh......(supposed to be Homer Simpson drooling).

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-01-2007 22:40.

09-01-2007 22:38 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well what are u waiting for??? get a scanner already! all the cool kids are doin it!
09-02-2007 17:51 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
d)

Ha-ha, actually, I've got one, but I can't really afford the ink cartridges for the printer part of it right now (it's one of those 2 in 1 HP things), so it's in storage right now.. Roll Eyes

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-02-2007 20:37.

09-02-2007 19:55 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Berzerker Canuck.

scaning a picture doesnt use ink..... i got an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax.... etc... ad if u just use the scanner portion it shouldnt really have an effect on ink.
09-02-2007 20:39 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Berzerker Canuck.

So when are you guyses gonna post some pics of nekked peoples? i cant anymore too busy... but u... ur young... u got ur whole lives to ruin!
12-04-2007 01:32 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

i was quite good in school. good in sports, good in maths, good in <insert>. except painting/drawing. i just can´t do it. i am the worst drawer in the universe. i can´t even draw a house....but you will see.

it took me overall 6 days to view the whole thread but it was worth it. the hilarious "Tater shows Logann why his painting looks like an orang-utan" almost made me piss myself :o from now on, if you want or not, you have a new member in your douber community :o

12-06-2007 01:56 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Yay!

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2442/rofltl5.jpg

12-06-2007 02:23 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Sheez, at the end it's really just about keeping a thread active for the longest time possible, isn't it? If you want to draw your hentai I found this site, nothing is denied due to offensive content there, you freaks.

12-07-2007 05:12 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
d)

Freaks? OK. WHATever. Nothing's denied here due to offensive content, it's just a matter of people getting their shit together.
Which I shall do, but I don't want to become one of Amazing Tater's victims, so I need a lot of drawing practice. Sorry, Logan.

12-08-2007 21:06 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Uh yeah, I mentioned that place just for the sake of it not to compare it to this thread. Btw, try seeing more of the thread and learn to recognize a joke.

12-08-2007 21:58 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 17 18 [19] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Home-made-HENTAI (Adults only)