ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » advertisement on RN » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page advertisement on RN  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

advertisement on RN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i always wanted to use this flame board but never had the reason to. now i have :o

advertisements - the money to host this page. ok...

but why the hell A**?! (no namecalling)
i want to dedicate this thread to the dumb fuck who founded this company. my personal reason why to do so is not important cause this is a FLAME BOARD!

Dear Mr. X!

Thanks for stealing my money for over 4 years. I loved to pay your car in this time. Smother. You are a complete shit fucking, ass munching, cum gurgeling sausage jockey, filled with goat-shit from the toe to the obnoxious face. I wish u ever will suck cocks on the trainstation toilet for 50 pence till the clap has eaten up ur head.

With friendliest regards,

me.

11-16-2007 15:07 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
malfunkshun
a)

images/avatars/avatar-559.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, whoever this is ^ obviously has a problem with me, being Ash, and the owner of the site I've been shamelessly plugging over here.

I'm bored, ok? And romnation really does suck. And I've never lost any money fucking around at emuasylum for years and years. I've never paid for a damn thing over there, in fact, so none of MY money has ever paid for anybody's car.

I realize that slamming this site isn't the best way to get people to come over to emuasylum, and I really don't care. Like I said, I was mostly bored, and sometimes a flamewar between two sites can really liven things up.

However, this site seems to be so dead that I can't even get a decent insult thrown at me. Used to, I could count on a few members signing up at emuasylum just for the sole purpose of flaming me or whoever. Doesn't look like thats gonna happen either.

If there was one thing I ever did like about romnation, its the flame boards. However it looks like this place has bitten the dust too.

Bye romnation, you never were that good. In fact, you always sucked.

ps. If ^ is talking about something else, oh well, I still got to be an ass again.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-04-2007 17:16.

12-04-2007 17:12 malfunkshun is offline Send an Email to malfunkshun Search for Posts by malfunkshun Add malfunkshun to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of malfunkshun: magnussonpark YIM Account Name of malfunkshun: megelheens
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you (dumbfuck) misunderstood me. i didn´t lose any money cause of romnation but because i gave my money to a company (A**, mentioned above) that has an advertisement on RN since a few days.

you (dumbfuck) are probably right: a flamewar between sites will liven some things up. like the word flamewar says, it´s flaming. the greatest of all sites in the web, the luminous light in the dark emulating scene, the spotless white rescuer of lost souls, the ROMNATION.net has a flameboard for doing so. but what you (dumbfuck) did was spamming on a unimaginative, dull and obtrusive way.

quote:
ps. If ^ is talking about something else, oh well, I still got to be an ass again.

or just mentally retarded and/or ignorant.

ps: english isn´t my native language and there´s not much room to use invectives, that´s why i had to use the chance to call you (dumbfuck) a dumbfuck.

12-06-2007 00:25 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » advertisement on RN