ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Super Mario 64 DS not asking for Rom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Super Mario 64 DS not asking for Rom  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Super Mario 64 DS not asking for Rom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking of getting this Game I've heard the graphics are a bit better than the N64 one and theres extra levels including new characters to play. Is it worth Buying?

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-22-2007 14:56.

11-22-2007 14:55 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah it is it has some mini unlockable games to. and you can play as wario,luigi,mario and yoshi!I think thats the best feature oh all!

11-22-2007 17:37 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not only that but all have different abilities, as a matter of fact you need specific characters to obtain certain stars so you're not always stuck with the same characters.
11-22-2007 23:59 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Super Mario 64 DS not asking for Rom