ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » what kind of guitars does everyone play? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what kind of guitars does everyone play?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Micky3210

Registration Date: 05-21-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yamaha FG50 Acoustic
Yamaha Pacifica Smile
Ovation Applause Smile
05-21-2005 22:07 Micky3210 is offline Send an Email to Micky3210 Search for Posts by Micky3210 Add Micky3210 to your Buddy List
Elise $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 06-04-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile I have A Yamaha guitar, it's my first electric guitar Smile
But I can't play very good on it Roll Eyes Frown
06-04-2005 13:22 Elise is offline Send an Email to Elise Search for Posts by Elise Add Elise to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Elise
wilson78jr $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-04-2005

Samick D-1 Acoustic

Kona KEL5 full body jazz electric w/duncans
06-05-2005 00:25 wilson78jr is offline Send an Email to wilson78jr Search for Posts by wilson78jr Add wilson78jr to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Im buying a guitar once i get a job. I frequently play my brothers though Smile
06-05-2005 13:43 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
birdcat $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1044.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2005

Ibanez RX
Washburn Nuno Bettencort
Kramer Voyager 500st

I'm thinking of buying an Agile Les Paul copy. They look quite nice, only cost $200 and have recieved some good reviews.

06-12-2005 03:00 birdcat is offline Send an Email to birdcat Homepage of birdcat Search for Posts by birdcat Add birdcat to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of birdcat: burdcat3
Micky3210

Registration Date: 05-21-2005

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Ibanez! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
06-22-2005 22:16 Micky3210 is offline Send an Email to Micky3210 Search for Posts by Micky3210 Add Micky3210 to your Buddy List
chronowarp $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-945.jpg

Registration Date: 04-13-2005

I just got a Strat, good stuff.

06-26-2005 07:53 chronowarp is offline Send an Email to chronowarp Search for Posts by chronowarp Add chronowarp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of chronowarp: vexedunderdog View the MSN Profile for chronowarp
GITT $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 07-03-2005

Hi !
I got a hohner rockwood (les paul design),Squire strat(tobacco sunburst) and a bc rich warlock(7 string black)
07-03-2005 18:09 GITT is offline Send an Email to GITT Search for Posts by GITT Add GITT to your Buddy List
Dkenshin $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 04-01-2004

b.c rich bronze series
08-06-2005 09:33 Dkenshin is offline Send an Email to Dkenshin Search for Posts by Dkenshin Add Dkenshin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Dkenshin: killahfam69 YIM Account Name of Dkenshin: killahfam69 View the MSN Profile for Dkenshin
jmpiper $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-07-2005

1960's pre CBS Black Strat with rosewood neck I call her Janie

1965 Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Standard, she 's a beauty to play I call her Red
08-07-2005 09:35 jmpiper is offline Send an Email to jmpiper Search for Posts by jmpiper Add jmpiper to your Buddy List
pink_warlock $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 08-10-2005

I play a Squier Stratocaster (standard Series)
and a Warlock Bass (bronze series)
08-10-2005 20:03 pink_warlock is offline Send an Email to pink_warlock Search for Posts by pink_warlock Add pink_warlock to your Buddy List
evdude16 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1155.gif

Registration Date: 08-13-2005

I play a Epiphone Flying V (a '67 model i think)

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-14-2005 00:03.

08-14-2005 00:02 evdude16 is offline Send an Email to evdude16 Search for Posts by evdude16 Add evdude16 to your Buddy List
PeterHob $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1242.gif

Registration Date: 11-05-2005

my bro playes a Acoustic

11-07-2005 20:43 PeterHob is offline Send an Email to PeterHob Search for Posts by PeterHob Add PeterHob to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of PeterHob: PHobz12354 View the MSN Profile for PeterHob
sterling $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1249.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2005

i play a jackson slsmg soloist

and for all of those that say all guitars sound the same.. wtf is wrong with your hearing? play a standard fender squier and then play a fender deluxe american telecaster and tell me theres no difference..
11-17-2005 03:07 sterling is offline Send an Email to sterling Search for Posts by sterling Add sterling to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of sterling: lx sterling xl
iduno871 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-02-2005

I play a Jackson DKII Dinky...and yea its funny how people think that all guitar sound the same...usually its people that havent played for long at all and their ear isnt musically trained yet Roll Eyes but they'll come around someday.
12-02-2005 20:04 iduno871 is offline Send an Email to iduno871 Search for Posts by iduno871 Add iduno871 to your Buddy List
Haohmaru Of The Wind

Registration Date: 12-07-2005

BC Rich, Rich Bich. I used to play a fender squier and I'm planning on getting a Jackson King V.

Megadeth>>>>>>metallica

12-09-2005 21:06 Haohmaru Of The Wind is offline Send an Email to Haohmaru Of The Wind Search for Posts by Haohmaru Of The Wind Add Haohmaru Of The Wind to your Buddy List
LastTaboo $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1279.jpg

Registration Date: 12-25-2005

I usually play a Fender Gemini II...

I also own a $50 Rogue black acoustic guitar. It's actually quite good for the cheapness of it. I outlined around the sound-hole and pick-guard with silver permanent marker and stuck decals all over it - because it's so cheap and crappy and I feel as though I can wreck it because of the fact...

And I have a Tacoma Olympia - which is a piece of crap, right out of the box. It never played right... The neck was all out-of-whack right when I bought it brand-new. Some how that one got a big crack in it recently, probably from somebody knocking it over or dropping it... Mad

I own a bunch of other stringed instruments as well... Like my soprano ukulele, mandolin, tiny-toy 6-string guitar, and some others.

Oh yeah, and I have two electric guitars and an electric bass. One is in pieces, the other is a Fender Stratocaster... The bass is an Ibanez.

Um, yeah, I think that's about it. I just ordered an electric violin a couple days ago. It's a cheapy, but I've never played violin before... I got the silent electric so I don't get too annoying trying to learn how to play. It shouldn't be terribly difficult because I believe the mandolin and violin are tuned the same.

I'd play an acoustic over electric any day - I love the simplicity.

12-25-2005 09:10 LastTaboo is offline Send an Email to LastTaboo Search for Posts by LastTaboo Add LastTaboo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for LastTaboo
bukkarooo

Registration Date: 11-08-2007

I've got me a blonde squier tele custom 2. Not the best, but it is still really good. Not sure why I'm bothering to write on this forum, it's REALLY inactive haha
11-09-2007 16:55 bukkarooo is offline Send an Email to bukkarooo Search for Posts by bukkarooo Add bukkarooo to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

* Gibson Jumbo Acoustic
* Fender Acoustic
* Bentley Acoustic/Electric (9V battery-powered bridge pickup, cheap piece of shit, but it's the first guitar like these I've ever owned).
* Blonde Gibson electric hollow body; can't remember the model number, though it resembles the one Chuck Berry played in the 50's.
* And the best (for now), a 1972 Fender Stratocaster that I rebuilt not too long ago, it sounds awesome. Too bad my amp's such a piece of shit. Roll Eyes

11-22-2007 23:10 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » what kind of guitars does everyone play?