ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Can't get two LOgittech controllers to work for FIGHTING GAME (street fighter vs marvel) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can't get two LOgittech controllers to work for FIGHTING GAME (street fighter vs marvel)  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
javi777 $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 09-09-2007

Can't get two LOgittech controllers to work for FIGHTING GAME (street fighter vs marvel) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all:
I have been going crazy trying to figure this out, I sure hope you can help me...my head is almost about to pop up as if it was kicked by Ryu or Chun Li.....
I just got two brand new Logitech controllers to play with another friends an old street fighter came which i downloaded....I start the game fine with MAME and click the tab bar and setup both controllers with different keys of the keypad......but for these controllers to work i have to set up a LOGITECH Profile for the game which only allows to set up one controller per game.....Basically one controller works great becauise it is set up by the Logitech profile and the Game Tab features but the other i just cannot get it to work at all...... they both do the same actions.......
Has any of you encounter this problem before,,,,,or have any ideas of what i can do....
I would rreally appreciatte any help......thanks in advance guys
09-09-2007 03:49 javi777 is offline Send an Email to javi777 Homepage of javi777 Search for Posts by javi777 Add javi777 to your Buddy List
javi777 $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 09-09-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone please help me. I would really appreciatte it . Thank you so much
09-11-2007 03:11 javi777 is offline Send an Email to javi777 Homepage of javi777 Search for Posts by javi777 Add javi777 to your Buddy List
Traiklin $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1072.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first make sure you have enabled controllers for Mame (not sure which MAME you have each is different) in Mame32Plus! it has the option to enable controller support & select which profiles (should be the controllers in the drop down box).

I should also ask, are they wireless controllers or wired? cause the wireless one has to have the special connector plugged into the PC otherwise it won't recognize it (this is usually just for the PS2/Xbox wireless logitech controller it won't work at all.)
09-11-2007 05:29 Traiklin is offline Send an Email to Traiklin Homepage of Traiklin Search for Posts by Traiklin Add Traiklin to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Traiklin: Traiklin YIM Account Name of Traiklin: Traiklin View the MSN Profile for Traiklin
sebastianleer

Registration Date: 10-25-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look for the dip switch menu within the game, that usually comes up when you hit the key on the left side of number one (top numbers), im sorry i dont know the name of the key.
10-25-2007 22:45 sebastianleer is offline Send an Email to sebastianleer Search for Posts by sebastianleer Add sebastianleer to your Buddy List
dirtynj420 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1906.jpg

Registration Date: 09-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 2 logitech dual action contollers. I launched the game and didnt have a problem. I wasnt using the profiler either. maybe you need to download the latest directx. though i think it does that for you when you install the profiler. if its an older version of the profiler it might have an older directx on it.
i have had the same problem with nba hangtime also.

make sure your copy of windows is valid before downloading!

this is the latest version
http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/AboutGFW/Pages/DirectX10.aspx
[url=http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/AboutGFW/Pages/DirectX10.aspx][/url]

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-26-2007 18:44.

10-26-2007 18:38 dirtynj420 is offline Send an Email to dirtynj420 Search for Posts by dirtynj420 Add dirtynj420 to your Buddy List
Endojoe420
a)

Registration Date: 07-22-2007

i had the same problem it was quite simple to fix just enable the controllers and load the game then press tab and edit each button to the one you like

or you can look up the controller settings for like marvel vs capcom for ps1 and use the same settings for all your capcom fighters i like it that way also dont forget to make start and select your coin and start buttons unless you want to make start both coin and start buttons so you can make select to pause the game hope it helps i tried explaining best i can but im still a n00b
11-01-2007 09:28 Endojoe420 is offline Send an Email to Endojoe420 Search for Posts by Endojoe420 Add Endojoe420 to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

thats a good game sadly idk how to enable it

11-21-2007 22:36 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Can't get two LOgittech controllers to work for FIGHTING GAME (street fighter vs marvel)