ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Do you have 1 all time favorite? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Do you have 1 all time favorite?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Do you have 1 all time favorite? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... Anime of course. If so what is it? You can tell mine from the avatard. Big Grin

04-23-2007 08:06 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dragonball Z

$posts[username] has attached this image:
dragonballz.jpg

04-24-2007 04:36 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hokuto No Ken! Big Grin

ken.gif

04-24-2007 16:14 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
666MasterOfPuppets $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1763.gif

Registration Date: 04-09-2007
Location: The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

MAZINKAISER!!!!

MAJINNNN GO!!!

PILDER ON!!!

Mazinkaiser OVA 7.jpg

04-24-2007 18:36 666MasterOfPuppets is offline Send an Email to 666MasterOfPuppets Search for Posts by 666MasterOfPuppets Add 666MasterOfPuppets to your Buddy List
darlingdoll $posts[username] is a female

images/avatars/avatar-1894.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2007

does i need to put a pic too? i like doraemon, sailormoon, i think u guys know it,

07-30-2007 05:33 darlingdoll is offline Send an Email to darlingdoll Homepage of darlingdoll Search for Posts by darlingdoll Add darlingdoll to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darlingdoll
darlingdoll $posts[username] is a female

images/avatars/avatar-1894.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2007

sorry can i choice only 1? i make sailormoon then, i like both the animation and game, Smile and here is pic, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/22/Sailor_Senshi2.png

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-30-2007 05:47.

07-30-2007 05:42 darlingdoll is offline Send an Email to darlingdoll Homepage of darlingdoll Search for Posts by darlingdoll Add darlingdoll to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darlingdoll
SomeBegger

Registration Date: 06-23-2007

I have seen a few anime. I don't have 1 all time favorite, but a few of my favorites would be Cowboy Beebop, Outlaw Star, and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. I am not positive at what my all time favorite is though.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-30-2007 16:09.

07-30-2007 16:07 SomeBegger is offline Send an Email to SomeBegger Search for Posts by SomeBegger Add SomeBegger to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

Hmm... it's hard to name a true anime favorite.. but I'll say this is one of them that is the top of da list..

And since I dont' have a lot of time to post up a image, it's Macross.. aka: Robotech. I think I like the Original version better. Smile

That is all.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-31-2007 15:40.

07-31-2007 15:39 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
AnimeFur

images/avatars/avatar-1835.jpg

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Ranma 1/2

With it's great character development, quality English and Japanese voice talent, Rumiko Takahashi really set a great precedent for the "character collection" animes to follow, like tenchi, and even inu yasha.
07-31-2007 18:04 AnimeFur is offline Send an Email to AnimeFur Homepage of AnimeFur Search for Posts by AnimeFur Add AnimeFur to your Buddy List
dirtynj420 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1906.jpg

Registration Date: 09-21-2007

samuraii champloo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

samuraii champloo

hands down best. short lived but some times it makes for a better show. i think ive watched the same episodes a million times and they dont get old. some shows have style and this ones got it.

09-24-2007 18:46 dirtynj420 is offline Send an Email to dirtynj420 Search for Posts by dirtynj420 Add dirtynj420 to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

I like DBZ and Naruto Both!!!!

11-20-2007 03:26 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Servo $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1910.gif

Registration Date: 11-20-2007

Tough question. I really don't think I can narrow it down to one. I'd have to do a top 3 I think, probably something like... Blue Gender, Hellsing & Ergo Proxy.

Damn, now more are popping into my head...

11-20-2007 04:45 Servo is offline Send an Email to Servo Search for Posts by Servo Add Servo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Do you have 1 all time favorite?