ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Post Your Artwork Here!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Artwork Here!!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.75  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Legend of Zelda - Goddesses of Hyrule: Din, Nayru and Farore...

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
LoZ - Farore Nayru Din.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

02-27-2006 18:29 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
shiontheotaku $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1560.gif

Registration Date: 09-27-2006

RE: Post Your Artwork Here!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive done a large animé poster design of my own on a pice of wood in my room, it isnt finished yet but ill post it in a bit somewhere as i think its pretty good.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-31-2006 17:41.

09-27-2006 20:06 shiontheotaku is offline Send an Email to shiontheotaku Homepage of shiontheotaku Search for Posts by shiontheotaku Add shiontheotaku to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of shiontheotaku: shiontheotaku2 View the MSN Profile for shiontheotaku
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn, I never noticed this thread before; I must be blind!
What happened to your Adults Only artwork, Logan? The entire thread seems to have disappeared! Confused
Once I get off my ass and get my scanner working, I'll post some of my highly amateur drawings. Tongue
Oh, these are all good, BTW. Some of these people should be drawing professionally!

11-04-2006 15:02 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

My thread is just like 5th, i havent had time to really get any naughty art done... cos well my G/F doesnt seem to like it... but i may do one tomorrow night.. i been busy doin some art for a videogame (Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii on the GAME FAQS board).
11-05-2006 23:51 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
d)

Ha-ha, it shows up now, for a few days there were only like, 4 threads showing up in this anime topic area; ah, my computer's been acting goofy lately.
Too bad your girlfriend doesn't appreciate your drawings. Frown

11-06-2006 13:20 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

well she likes the fact taht i draw its WHAT i draw(nekked pictures) is what she doesnt like... i showed her some of my normal art work and she liked it but she doesnt like the sex stuff...
11-07-2006 21:32 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
d)

quote:
Originally posted by Retard
Ha-ha, it shows up now, for a few days there were only like, 4 threads showing up in this anime topic area; ah, my computer's been acting goofy lately. Frown

It's called hitting the "show posts from XX amount of days" button, ToxiMoron. Roll Eyes

11-10-2006 17:37 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Lucario07 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1918.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Nice art work High 5 very nice!(From Borat)

11-20-2007 03:29 Lucario07 is offline Send an Email to Lucario07 Homepage of Lucario07 Search for Posts by Lucario07 Add Lucario07 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lucario07: santi2hot YIM Account Name of Lucario07: santi2hot View the MSN Profile for Lucario07
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Post Your Artwork Here!!!