ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Is Anyone else tired of This Excuse » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Anyone else tired of This Excuse  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Is Anyone else tired of This Excuse Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been on lots of anime sites I was downloading a series and I was waiting for the next episode should be up in a week then they post I have exams so I can't do it this week! I think it's a crock of BS this has happened on 3 anime sites and now on youtube. this is really getting sickening. If they don't want to put anymore up why did they start in the first place. it's just pissing people off I'm still waiting for the rest of the Cutie Honey series No Luck Just like this GD kirby episodes on rainbow Resort I wish that girl would get off her lazy A** and get to work on the rest of the series instead of coming up with lame excuses to why their not finished.

10-28-2007 03:21 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why are u being a Ass to fansubbers they do this for free don't get paid, get nothing in return other than abuse and guess what they also have this thing called a life and sometimes it does get in the way don't be a ass just cuz u can't wait to get ur fix

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
11-03-2007 01:30 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not including Kirby The other episodes are Raw theres no reason to not put them up unless theres copyright issues with the sites. Plus I'm sorry what I said I was really pissed off at Dailymotion.com for taking my anime down I Had some music videos and was going to upload some episodes. then all of a sudden they took them all down something to do with copyright issues My ASS! those clips and song was ripped from my own Cds and wasn't stolen I'm never bothering with that crappy site ever again!

11-04-2007 03:29 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Anime » Is Anyone else tired of This Excuse